[1.1.3] Change "Thread Prefix" Display On Alert Drop Down

Divvens

I've added custom CSS to the thread prefixes we use, but the thread prefixes (which have a bit of extra text) seem very odd in the "alerts" dropdown, is there any way I could style them to look different in the alerts drop down?

Screenshot below
AlertDropdown.webp

I want the thread prefixes to be displayed in a smaller size in the alerts drop down.

I've added custom CSS to the thread prefixes we use, but the thread prefixes (which have a bit of extra text) seem very odd in the "alerts" dropdown, is there any way I could style them to look different in the alerts drop down?

Screenshot below
View attachment 49416

I want the thread prefixes to be displayed in a smaller size in the alerts drop down.

You could possibly lower the font-size for that area but without knowing the css your using or a link to your forum it'll be difficult to help since it's a custom class your using? Try something like...

Code:
.listItemText .yourprefixclass {font-size: lowervalue;}

I'm really guessing at this point. Sorry.

You could possibly lower the font-size for that area but without knowing the css your using or a link to your forum it'll be difficult to help since it's a custom class your using? Try something like...

Code:
.listItemText .yourprefixclass {font-size: lowervalue;}

I'm really guessing at this point. Sorry.

I have a link in the signature, sorry forgot to include it in the post (http://orojackson.com)

The custom css for the prefix is:
Code:
.errorPrefix { background-color: #c14b4b; border: 1px solid #cb5656 !important; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important; -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important; -khtml-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important; border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important; color: white !important; display: inline-block; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18px; padding: 0 4px 0 4px; text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 1px 1px #df7b7b; vertical-align: middle; }

You can see it in action here - http://orojackson.com/forums/events/ "Second Anniversary Celebrations" has that above mentioned css rule.

And it worked, using the rule
Code:
.listItemText .errorPrefix {font-size: 8px;}
helped :)

Top Bottom