[021] Multi-account detector [Deleted]

.no, this add-on is for tracking the use of multiple accounts by one person, and not for tracking the use of an account for multiple people

How can we find out how many people entered one account? If you do, I can get the plugin.

2 sessions on the same account? catch it? some share their accounts.

would you consider doing a related study?

Hello, I bought this plugin. But there are many members that match the same fingerprint. What does the same fingerprint mean? I bought this plugin to block different people using an account.

Hello, I bought this plugin. But there are many members that match the same fingerprint. What does the same fingerprint mean? I bought this plugin to block different people using an account.

I found the same - however Evercookie detection is awesome (if a little sneaky!)

we used the alter ego detector until i died and it was perfect. it detected the duplicate, had the option to notify the user (we turned that off) and it would create a thread in your designated forum that announced the detection and which registration it matched. so WE could determine what to do.

I would never use banning, I just want the admins to know who has just done it.

Can it do this?

we used the alter ego detector until i died and it was perfect. it detected the duplicate, had the option to notify the user (we turned that off) and it would create a thread in your designated forum that announced the detection and which registration it matched. so WE could determine what to do.

I would never use banning, I just want the admins to know who has just done it.

Can it do this?
.do what? Create reports in forum?

I'm deadly need this addon, if there is any issues or bugs reported by anyone please fix it and maintain it make it more perfect because i'll buy it from you soon

I'm deadly need this addon, if there is any issues or bugs reported by anyone please fix it and maintain it make it more perfect because i'll buy it from you soon
We have been using it (different account bought it) and so far we love it. it replaced a different addon we used on Xen 1

Is this add-on can based on user agent? What if I use a phone and i change my IP address (using public wifi IP which many people using same IP accessed to forum before) and open new incognito window to access forum and register a new account, can this add-on detect what account I used before?

Is this add-on can based on user agent? What if I use a phone and i change my IP address (using public wifi IP which many people using same IP accessed to forum before) and open new incognito window to access forum and register a new account, can this add-on detect what account I used before?
.you can read about both methods of determination by clicking on the links in the description.
In your case, the fingerprint definition will work.

The link to the resource on the top right of this page leads to:

hxxps://devsell.io/resources/bs-multi-account-detector.13

The link is broken, it should be:

hxxps://devsell.io/resources/bs-multi-account-detector.4/
thread id 13 -> 4

The link at the bottom of the page also needs to be updated.

Last of all, this plugin doesn't work for me, it doesn't detect anything despite other plugins detecting users with multiple accounts

Reactions: 021
Top Bottom