[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder [Deleted]

Hello. Unfortunately, this log does not contain the necessary information to determine the problem, since you have a version earlier than 1.3.1, which fixes this defect. Please update the add-on and try to create a similar message again. If you get a response, then it was probably a temporary overload of ChatGPT.
Hi

could you set an option to mark "No" as first option on threads? So the user necessarily needs to select yes if they want ia on threads

Hi

could you set an option to mark "No" as first option on threads? So the user necessarily needs to select yes if they want ia on threads
Hello. You can do it here:
ACP —> Options —> [021] ChatGPT Autoresponder —> "Allow AI replies" default value

I have it set to no, but 80% of users miss that so we get a lot of unanswered questions. I think it would be best if no option set but ticking one of the other field (yes or no) is required.

Have made that suggestion on Devsell site.

I don't understand why is it suddenly unresponsive today or is there any error reported?

Is there anyone else like me?

Screenshot 2023-03-16 105233.webp

Hello. Unfortunately, this log does not contain the necessary information to determine the problem, since you have a version earlier than 1.3.1, which fixes this defect. Please update the add-on and try to create a similar message again. If you get a response, then it was probably a temporary overload of ChatGPT.
Updated to 1.3.1

Here it is again - default is set to No and I got this from a post where I'd forgotten to select yes.

Code:
BS\ChatGPTBots\Exception\ReplyException: ChatGPT response error: Empty reply src/addons/BS/ChatGPTBots/Response.php:20
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 16, 2023 at 2:35 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Service/QuickReply.php(41): BS\ChatGPTBots\Response::getReplyWithLogErrors(Object(Orhanerday\OpenAi\OpenAi), Array)
#1 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Job/Answer.php(22): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Service\QuickReply->answer()
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Job\Answer->run(7.99082)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.99082)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.99082)
#5 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#6 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(50) "https://cafesaxophone.com/threads/polyester.34489/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_chatGptResponse"] => string(349) "{
  "error": {
    "message": "That model is currently overloaded with other requests. You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at help.openai.com if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 0528fda998d6613126f507f956c50dec in your message.)",
    "type": "server_error",
    "param": null,
    "code": null
  }
}
"
  }
}

Updated to 1.3.1

Here it is again - default is set to No and I got this from a post where I'd forgotten to select yes.

Code:
BS\ChatGPTBots\Exception\ReplyException: ChatGPT response error: Empty reply src/addons/BS/ChatGPTBots/Response.php:20
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 16, 2023 at 2:35 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Service/QuickReply.php(41): BS\ChatGPTBots\Response::getReplyWithLogErrors(Object(Orhanerday\OpenAi\OpenAi), Array)
#1 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Job/Answer.php(22): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Service\QuickReply->answer()
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Job\Answer->run(7.99082)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.99082)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.99082)
#5 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#6 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(50) "https://cafesaxophone.com/threads/polyester.34489/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_chatGptResponse"] => string(349) "{
  "error": {
    "message": "That model is currently overloaded with other requests. You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at help.openai.com if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 0528fda998d6613126f507f956c50dec in your message.)",
    "type": "server_error",
    "param": null,
    "code": null
  }
}
"
  }
}
ChatGPT is currently overloaded, that's the problem

ChatGPT is currently overloaded, that's the problem
Yes I just rechecked and it was set to yes and this was indeed the response:

"Sorry I couldn't contact the ChatGPT think tank :( "

I wonder why the smilie face, should have been sad :)

Reactions: 021
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I have something... something COOL...
what happened here?

You mentioned releasing it this week but the thread was deleted.

I hurried to release the announcement, the add-on has been significantly reworked and is now being tested, the beta will open soon. By the way, image generation will be available... and not only... :sneaky:
Wow, lots of updates! Good work @021
  1. Live-Chat is fun, but I'd never release it again on my forums. We tried a chat a few times over the years and it became a moderation nightmare. Might work for smaller forums, but big ones... I've never seen it work successfully.
  2. The IMAGE idea... WOW! BRILLIANT!!
  3. Delayed-release of the "mention bot" addon (or whatever it will be called): Bummer it is delayed, but hopefully it will come out in the next week with the same key features originally discussed... and more :)

is a shame that my website is hosted in Cuba, because I would love to use this addon on my website, and I am sure my users would too, it is a very unknown topic in my country, will there be any workaround? :(

Last edited:
Delayed-release of the "mention bot" addon (or whatever it will be called): Bummer it is delayed, but hopefully it will come out in the next week with the same key features originally discussed... and more
I'm still in for this! Hopefully it will be released some day.

I'm still in for this! Hopefully it will be released some day.

Is it common for the bot to be unresponsive? We haven't received a single reply the whole day. And yes, we still have plenty of credit.

Any idea what a typical Q&A costs for the api use? I'm thinking of putting this on our forum, in a dedicated area, but not if it is going to become a huge expense.

It looks like some really good coding on the XF side.

Is it common for the bot to be unresponsive? We haven't received a single reply the whole day. And yes, we still have plenty of credit.
If you recently updated the add-on, make sure you have set permission to use the autoresponder :)

Top Bottom