[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder [Deleted]

@021 maybe it’s an idea to put somewhere in the settings or so an alert to inform users about how they can limit their spendings, so they won’t have unexpected costs.

You can find the link below from my previous post:
For those that are afraid to end up being billed with a crazy high price, you can easily set up a limit in the OpenAI settings:

Implemented this addon around 1pm and my members have been peppering it with questions all day long. Here's my usage:

Blog-30-Skynet.jpg

@021 In the next round of testing, can you please make sure that the bot posts are being bumped up against the normal XF spam checks? In particular it seems to be bypassing the XF 'spam phrases' check.

I really like the new feature with user field to tick yes or no for the not answer.

But is there a way to have it ticked no by default instead of yes, or else unticked by default and so be prompted to tick either yes or no?

@021 In the next round of testing, can you please make sure that the bot posts are being bumped up against the normal XF spam checks? In particular it seems to be bypassing the XF 'spam phrases' check.
I do not see the practical benefit of this step. As far as I know ChatGPT does not respond with spam messages. Can you please give an example of a situation where such option would be relevant?

I really like the new feature with user field to tick yes or no for the not answer.

But is there a way to have it ticked no by default instead of yes, or else unticked by default and so be prompted to tick either yes or no?
Such suggestion is already being considered. You can vote for it on the forum :)

I do not see the practical benefit of this step. As far as I know ChatGPT does not respond with spam messages. Can you please give an example of a situation where such option would be relevant?
Conversely I don't see a benefit of not having the posts go through XF's normal checks 🤔 but here's a few items...

Reactions: 021
Conversely I don't see a benefit of not having the posts go through XF's normal checks 🤔 but here's a few items...
Will be added as an option)

I've been doing a lot more research and testing on pre-training and it's amazing how different the responses can be (in quality, tone, etc.) when using different prompts... like Role Prompting, etc.

The more I use these AI addons, the more I realize how important it is to tweak the AI relative to each community's focus, niche, tone, demeanor, etc. Some forums are more serious. Some more light-hearted. It might be imperative to be able to adjust the AI pretraining accordingly.

(I'm also posting what I posted here since this thread is way more active and I'd love to hear what others think of pre-training)

Anyone using language as anything other than auto? Tried "New Zealand English" but it still annoyingly spells things in American I.e. "apologize", "color" etc

Anyone using language as anything other than auto? Tried "New Zealand English" but it still annoyingly spells things in American I.e. "apologize", "color" etc
Yes, there are American spellings in British English settings too.

I've discovered the Temperature settings don't actually do anything either.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I have something... something COOL...

RapperBot said:
XenForo add-ons, they're like gold
From UI.X to Resource Manager, they're all bold
Got me hooked like a fisherman, never sold
XenForo add-ons, worth every penny, never old

Installed update

Nice that you can set the default but the field Allow AI replies when creating a thread has now disappeared.

Top Bottom