******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bob_R - the light and dark style is a toggle option which you need to set manually. The light style is the default, and there are style properties you can use to customise the colours or if you prefer you can override manually via EXTRA.CSS..

The shaded red rows means they are sticky threads/topics.

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 2.1.3

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

21/09/2014: Version 2.1.4

- Fixed bug display conditions with multiple modern statistics.
- Fixed bug load first tab promptly not working.
- Minor bug fixes.

You can see our the newest announcement at https://*******.com/threads/notice-of-updates-to-privacy-policy-tos.836/

Thank you. I read everything carefully.

Can you please confirm explicitly that you do no longer load any hidden code (php or mysql) from your server after the license validation succeeded?

Thank you for clarification.

@HWS.

We informed on our official website that fully comply with the new XenForo Guidelines for add-on developers. It's mean we complied:
  1. Code event listeners may not be inserted that are not associated with your add-on.
  2. Executable code (such as PHP or SQL) cannot be downloaded by your add-on unless explicitly requested by the user, as a core function of your add-on. For the avoidance of doubt, your installation or uninstallation routines must not download code to execute.
  3. Uninstallation must not depend on an external server. If an external request needs to occur during uninstallation and this request fails, uninstallation should still be able to proceed. You must not block or prevent uninstallation in any way.
  4. If installation depends on an external server (such as for validation), this must be clearly declared in your resource description (and on your site, if appropriate).
  5. If information (such as regarding the server or user) is disclosed to an external server in the process of installation, use, or uninstallation of your add-on, the information that is being disclosed and when it will be disclosed must be clearly listed in your resource description (and on your site, if appropriate). To be clear, if an external server must be contacted during normal execution and to perform a core function of the add-on, that does not need to be explicitly disclosed.

19/11/2014: Version 2.2.0

- Added Modern Statistic Preferences for each user account.
- Added Style Selector for each Modern Statistics.
- Minor bug fixes.

In Style Selector, I've chosen light version on light themes and dark version for dark themes. But it works only for one of them... something's not right here.

In Style Selector, I've chosen light version on light themes and dark version for dark themes. But it works only for one of them... something's not right here.

Just talked to a client about this. A suggestion for @******* is to move it out of the xenforo options area and into the style properties so you can make it a per-style-choice. Same setup as the Facebook Light/Dark scheme. Currently if you choose Light it'll effect it globally.

I don't use the plugin myself, but I think the simple solution would be to go into your dark styles css templates, open the modern_stats_dark.css(or whatever the name is), and copy it to the modern_stats_light.css(whatever the name is).

20/11/2014: Version 2.2.1

- Added "Allow Member Preferences Setting" for Modern Statistic.
- Fixed bug on Style Selector.
- Minor bug fixes.

Has this (below) been addressed in this new version? To elaborate, my site has 3 user selected styles. Now users are complaining as Modern Statistics block does not change with their selection.

Just talked to a client about this. A suggestion for @******* is to move it out of the xenforo options area and into the style properties so you can make it a per-style-choice. Same setup as the Facebook Light/Dark scheme. Currently if you choose Light it'll effect it globally.

I don't use the plugin myself, but I think the simple solution would be to go into your dark styles css templates, open the modern_stats_dark.css(or whatever the name is), and copy it to the modern_stats_light.css(whatever the name is).

Has this (below) been addressed in this new version? To elaborate, my site has 3 user selected styles. Now users are complaining as Modern Statistics block does not change with their selection.

We solved your issue on version 2.2.1. Please upgrade it into your board and check it again.

Regards,

@caliman: We're sorry about our mistake. Please try to download 2.2.1 version again at https://*******.com/resources/modern-statistics.28/ and upgrade it into your board.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom