🔥 [Foro.Agency] Real-time Shoutbox (NodeJS & Socket.IO) [Deleted]

Hello,

The author field is not prefixed by any '@' (http://prntscr.com/m3njjz), it would be this case only if you chose the '@' symbol for tagging. Even with this symbol chosen, the difference is quite visible.

You may be right on this point, I'll try some effects and see which one sounds best. :)

Regards,
Walky

Any update on these as well as getting the archiving feature to work?

Another bug if the archive feature is enabled and no new messages are found in the shoutbox I get the following error. You probably shouldn't be attempting to create a post with no new messages.

• XF\PrintableException: Please enter a valid message.
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1111
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 11, 2019 at 8:00 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/ForoAgency/Shoutbox/Repository/Messages.php(92): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/addons/ForoAgency/Shoutbox/Cron/Archive.php(12): ForoAgency\Shoutbox\Repository\Messages->archiveMessages()
#2 [internal function]: ForoAgency\Shoutbox\Cron\Archive::archiveMessages(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(109) "https://mysite.com/threads/2014-2019-c7-corvette-stingray-x-pipe-60547-borla.22213/?view=date"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Do you have a non Beta version with just bug fixes or just the files that I can update? I'm confused as to why you suddenly flipped this to a Beta
For the moment, only the Beta version is available, it is mainly due to the new whisper feature which doesn’t work in some cases.

I can't renew any licenses on the site.
It says: "Please enter a value for the required field 'business'."

@[F.A] Walky I see that you use the shoutbox on XenForo 2.1 on your own board.
Is this a new version of the shoutbox? Would it be possible to get an update for XenForo 2.1?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom