1. nero

    Cannot reproduce Intermittent htmlspecialchars errors

    Hi there, I'm new to Xenforo and I'm working on converting a phpBB-3.2 board to Xenforo-2.1.11. I have intermittent errors happening about some unsupported charset error with htmlspecialchars(). Here's an example: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message '[E_WARNING]...
  2. Cthulhu

    XF 2.0 Importing Japanese text from vB 3

    Hi all, We have an old forum still running vB 3 and we're working on migrating towards Xenforo. We've done an import and first off, well done, it went without a hitch and most of our stuff was transferred over properly and in reasonable time (about 15 hours iirc - when we tried Discourse it...
  3. Ouard

    Fixed Import vBulletin encoding / charset problem

    Hello, We are changing from vBulletin 4 to Xenforo. You did a great job ! However, we have a problem with version XenForo 2.0.1. Our database VB is encoded in latin1_swedish_ci. During first import with version 2.0.0, there was no encoding problem for posts, threads, forums... We tried an...
  4. Mystinen Metsätyömies

    MG 1.1 How to search and replace comments (encoding problem)

    We migrated from PhotoPost to Media Gallery. The settings of the PhotoPost had been erroneous for some time period, or there was some bug, I don't know for sure. The result was wrong character encoding in some of the gallery comments. Now they are successfully converted to Media Gallery, but...
  5. Eagle

    Not a bug Tag links character encoding problem

    I'm using this values in Link.php $title = strtr($title, array( '"' => '', "'" => '', "“" => '', "”" => '', "’" => '', "Ö" => "o", "ö" => "o", "C" => "c", "c" => "c", "Ğ" => "g", "ğ" => "g", "Ş" =>...