- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- PHP 7.2.0+
- Updates duration
- Initial support: 6 months
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
[XTR] Custom Post Fields
Custom post fields allow you to define additional structured fields for users to fill in when replying a thread. Similar to custom user fields, these fields can various types of form inputs, including text boxes, radio buttons and check boxes.
Custom post field can be setup in the control panel under Forums > Custom post fields.
Each custom post field value will be displayed in one of several locations:
- Before message: in the body of the first post of the thread, directly above the message content.
- After message: in the body of the first post of the thread, directly below the message content.
Like with custom thread fields, you can use the Applicable forums and Editable by user groups options to control where the field is displayed and who can enter a value for the field.
User group permission to view entered custom post field values,
Note: Please do not install the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2.5.
This version only support to XF 2.2.5+.