- Compatible XF 2.x versions
This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:
Easily manage your Google AdSense in XenForo Resource Manager.
(Example of AdSense on overview page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Ads are displayed in overview, category view and resource view.
- Options page allows disabling ads from specified areas.
- User Group Permissions determine which user groups see ads.
- Edit the andy_xfrmadmanager template and update using your AdSense code.
- Set the appropriate user group permissions, typically the following two user groups are set to Yes.
Unregistered / Unconfirmed
- Log into your Google AdSense account.
- Click My Ads.
- Click Ad units.
- Click New ad unit.
- Click Text and display ads.
- Enter a Name for this ad. Example enter "Responsive" as the name.
- Save and get code.
Q: How can I control the spacing of the ads?
A: Edit the andy_xfrmadmanager.less template.