XF Infraction Post

Unmaintained XF Infraction Post 1.3.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
Visible branding
No
This is a free version of new thread notification on specified forum ID when user is banned. This was available out of the box on VB message boards and something that was missing once we made migration to xenforo.

This is a free version with very basic features. You basically set the Forum ID where you would like the new threads to be posted and once the user is banned new thread is created with title of USERNAME, and message description, about who banned the user, date user was banned, expiration date and reason for ban.

I already have few things I am writing to improve, and if you have suggestions, I am open for them.

Forum

1526186556829.webp

Forum -> Threads

1526186577173.webp

Thread Created for banned user:

1526186869343.webp

PS. if you like the idea please rate this add-on to keep the add-on alive!!!

Thanks!!!
Author
ludak
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Small fix causing errors in the script.

Created a small fix for errors in the script. Created a new release for more items, but want to...
  2. Some improvements when user is banned though points system

- If user is banned though points system and points total makes the user banned (then we still...
  3. Version 1.1.0

Feature updates: - ability to select if you want to post the new thread for each Banned user or...

Latest reviews

Works well, great free addon. Thank you!
I appreciate your recent updates as well, they're nice :)
Hope to see more people using this.
ludak
ludak
Thanks, I am working on some other add-on at the moment, trying to finish it before the deadline for my board, and thne I will update this one with few more advancements.
A simple and effective way to keep a log of banned members to display to other moderators and admins
ludak
ludak
Thanks!!! Have already few more things to improve on it. Thanks for rating!!!
Top Bottom