- Compatible XF 1.x versions
In your ACP select Aplications - Node Tree - create new node
- Select page and proceed.
- In the basic information tab you will need to fill in all your information as you would when creating a normal forum node.
- In the URL Portion: add the name of your page. I used weather_f
- In the Page Options tab insert the weather code from the attached file in the Template HTML: option. Both the Celsius and Fahrenheit codes are supplied in the attached file.
- Now save your page, you could creat two pages one for Celsius and one for Fahrenheit as I did having an international members base.
- Remember your weather page will be displayed under the node you have selected as it's parent node.