[OzzModz] Start Conversations With Yourself 2.0.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
XF 2.1.2 or newer
License
You may not redistribute the addon in whole or in part.
Visible branding
No
This simple addon will allow users with the proper permission to start conversations with themselves.

Many times you or your users may find the need to leave themselves a note or a reminder about something. XenoForo does not allow someone to start a conversation with themselves, it is seen as having no recipients. Oddly enough though, if you are in a conversation with a user, and they leave the conversation, you are still able to reply to it, even if the user choose to ignore future messages. To me that is now a conversation with yourself, as no one else can read it or reply to it. I created this addon because I found it annoying that you could not start a conversation with yourself and leave the note or reminder..

There are no settings for the addon. There is a usergroup permission to allow usergroups the ability to start conversations with themselves.

Usergroup permissions:
selfconversation_perms.png

Start conversation view:
selfconversations_select.png

Checkbox checked:
sefconversations_checked.png

This addon is also available on my site, https://ozzmodz.com/resources/ozzmodz-start-conversations-with-yourself.12/

Contributions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Author
Ozzy47
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] Start Conversations With Yourself for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.0

Support: XF 2.2 Added: Support link for addon in the addon list in the ACP.
  2. Code Update

Cleaned up code in the file. Now using regex for the template modification. Now works with XF...
Top Bottom