Multiple conversations

Multiple conversations 1.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Allows creating multiple conversations with a single form.

This add-on is useful when you want to send the same conversation to multiple members, but have each conversation between you and the member.

(Example of Multiple conversations button)

pic001.webp

(Example of Multiple conversations form)

pic002.webp

(Example of User group permissions)

pic003.webp

Features:

All phrases start with multipleconversations_ for your convenience.

User group permissions:

Normally the Administrative user group will be set the View permission to Yes.

Questions and answers:

Q: Can I save a group of usernames that I can copy/paste into the recipients field?
A: Yes. Save each username separated by comma.
Reactions: Nicolas FR
Author
AndyB
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest reviews

Andy, one of the most prolific providers of add-ons for Xenforo, has come up with another winner. "Conversations" lacks a BCC feature. Tell me it isn't true email; please. It's email within the site, and there are times when you want to have the ability to send to a select group of people, but not have know who is receiving the communication. This elegantly solves that issue. Now I create one email, copy/paste a group of member names into the box, insert the message, and click send. Just sent 20 emails vs. have to do that 20 times! For $35, I'd probably buy it. For $35, I get it and access to Andy's collection of 400 other add-ons . . . seriously! Best deal ever!
Top Bottom