Resource icon

[FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) 1.1.4

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Additional requirements
NixFifty Classifieds
A few useful extensions for NixFifty's Classifieds system - as well as any bug fixes that I spotted.

• Require prefix
    Adds a new option in the category edit page to require a prefix for posted items.
    1672834976256.png
  • Linked prefixes
    Link a classifieds prefix to a thread prefix - so the created thread can use the classifieds prefix, rather than just the category.
    1672835013623.png
  • Prefix filter under category
    List all the prefixes under each category in the navigation block that have items assigned.
    1672835075252.png

(Fiesta and Puma are prefixes, not categories)
  • Customize thread title
    If you have enabled the create thread when item posted option, you can now customize the title.
    1673606818638.png
  • Allow moderator to mark item as sold
    1673107902637.png

Enable a moderator with the "Clear sold status on listings" permission can now also use the "Mark Sold" button.
  • Allow user to renew expired listing
    Adds a new "Renew listing" button on the action bar. Will show up for the listing owner, as well as a moderator with the ""Edit any listing" permission.
    1673118337278.png
  • New Widget "[FF] Classifieds Enhancements: Listing Filter"
    Display the filter drop down as a widget instead.
  • FIX: Carousel image display
    Correctly show the right number of items in the carousel (2 on mobile, 3 on everything else)
    1672835113702.png
  • FIX: Carousel navigation dots
    See above image.
  • FIX: Price input as number instead of text
    Solves the issue with people entering "," as a thousand separator
    1672835148013.png
  • FIX: Widen the left hand column display on wider screens so it's not all squished.
  • FIX: Canonical URLs for listings
    Before you could put any text in the url and it would work.
  • FIX: Permanent listings with no expiration date now don't expire!
    Really not sure how that one made it through q+a :p

If you know of any other showstopper bugs in Classifieds let me know, I can look at fixing them in an update of this mod until @NixFifty releases his next version :)
Author
benFF
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from benFF

Latest updates

1. Added cron to update category counts

For some reason, the advert counts in the categories will sometimes just go totally wrong. I...
  2. New widget + code cleanup

New widget "[FF] Classifieds Enhancements: Listing Filter" to show the filter drop down as a...
  3. Fix error when deleting category

FIX: Errors when deleting a category. No other issues were reported about the renewing of ads...

Latest reviews

Thank you so, this finally solves problems that we've been discussion for a long time in the original add on.
Top Bottom