- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- NixFifty Classifieds
- Require prefix
Adds a new option in the category edit page to require a prefix for posted items.
- Linked prefixes
Link a classifieds prefix to a thread prefix - so the created thread can use the classifieds prefix, rather than just the category.
- Prefix filter under category
List all the prefixes under each category in the navigation block that have items assigned.
(Fiesta and Puma are prefixes, not categories)
- Customize thread title
If you have enabled the create thread when item posted option, you can now customize the title.
- Allow moderator to mark item as sold
Enable a moderator with the "Clear sold status on listings" permission can now also use the "Mark Sold" button.
- Allow user to renew expired listing
Adds a new "Renew listing" button on the action bar. Will show up for the listing owner, as well as a moderator with the ""Edit any listing" permission.
- New Widget "[FF] Classifieds Enhancements: Listing Filter"
Display the filter drop down as a widget instead.
- FIX: Carousel image display
Correctly show the right number of items in the carousel (2 on mobile, 3 on everything else)
- FIX: Carousel navigation dots
See above image.
- FIX: Price input as number instead of text
Solves the issue with people entering "," as a thousand separator
- FIX: Widen the left hand column display on wider screens so it's not all squished.
- FIX: Canonical URLs for listings
Before you could put any text in the url and it would work.
- FIX: Permanent listings with no expiration date now don't expire!
Really not sure how that one made it through q+a
If you know of any other showstopper bugs in Classifieds let me know, I can look at fixing them in an update of this mod until @NixFifty releases his next version