Resource icon

[FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) 1.1.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Additional requirements
NixFifty Classifieds
A few useful extensions for NixFifty's Classifieds system - as well as any bug fixes that I spotted.

• Require prefix
    Adds a new option in the category edit page to require a prefix for posted items.
    1672834976256.png
  • Linked prefixes
    Link a classifieds prefix to a thread prefix - so the created thread can use the classifieds prefix, rather than just the category.
    1672835013623.png
  • Prefix filter under category
    List all the prefixes under each category in the navigation block that have items assigned.
    1672835075252.png

(Fiesta and Puma are prefixes, not categories)
  • Customize thread title
    If you have enabled the create thread when item posted option, you can now customize the title.
    1673606818638.png
  • Allow moderator to mark item as sold
    1673107902637.png

Enable a moderator with the "Clear sold status on listings" permission can now also use the "Mark Sold" button.
  • Allow user to renew expired listing
    Adds a new "Renew listing" button on the action bar. Will show up for the listing owner, as well as a moderator with the ""Edit any listing" permission.
    1673118337278.png
  • New Widget "[FF] Classifieds Enhancements: Listing Filter"
    Display the filter drop down as a widget instead.
  • FIX: Carousel image display
    Correctly show the right number of items in the carousel (2 on mobile, 3 on everything else)
    1672835113702.png
  • FIX: Carousel navigation dots
    See above image.
  • FIX: Price input as number instead of text
    Solves the issue with people entering "," as a thousand separator
    1672835148013.png
  • FIX: Widen the left hand column display on wider screens so it's not all squished.
  • FIX: Canonical URLs for listings
    Before you could put any text in the url and it would work.
  • FIX: Permanent listings with no expiration date now don't expire!
    Really not sure how that one made it through q+a :p

If you know of any other showstopper bugs in Classifieds let me know, I can look at fixing them in an update of this mod until @NixFifty releases his next version :)
Reactions: otto and NealC
Author
benFF
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from benFF

Latest updates

1. New widget + code cleanup

New widget "[FF] Classifieds Enhancements: Listing Filter" to show the filter drop down as a...
  2. Fix error when deleting category

FIX: Errors when deleting a category. No other issues were reported about the renewing of ads...
  3. Allow renewal of expired listings.

I've added this as a separate release as this is BETA - I don't use a payment system myself so I...