- Fixed issue where an old installation of legacy (XF1) version of add-on would cause installation issues of this (XF2) version of add-on.
- Fixed issue where some email sent/email read events wouldn't get logged if you are tracking events by user ID.
- Added missing phrases for "city" and "region".
- Added ability to debug events going through backend measurement protocol.
- Using new Google Analytics Admin API endpoint (going from v1alpha to v1beta).
- Added geographic dimensions (city, region, country) as options for charts.
- Added "Signed in user" as an available dimension for charts.
- Give a better error message about Organic Google search dimensions requiring an association to the respective Google Search Console property (including link to make that association).
The thread filtering allows you to generate charts that spans the events just for that thread (across multiple pages of the thread).
- Using XenForo's filter system to allow users to remove URI from URI-specific chart (when viewing chart from icon in staff bar).
- Chart icon link in staff bar will give a thread-specific chart when viewing a thread.
- Chart icon link in staff bar will give a user-specific chart when viewing a member profile.
- Raised execution order of template modification that adds to staff bar (helps with compatibility with other add-ons).
The user filtering works in a similar way where you see the events (like page views) only for a particular logged in user. As an example, this would be the site usage for a single user broken down by the device category they were using:
- Made the realtime block on admin index collapsible
- Reports and realtime block have a link at top to take you directly to Google Analytics
- Give a more human-readable error message if there was a problem with an API call
- Disable Organic Google search dimension on chart when trying to report for a specific page (it's impossible to report on data coming from Google Search Console for a singular URL)
- Fixed issue with the ability to disable link source tracking for emails
- New "Totals" section of charts (for reporting on metrics you don't want to break down by dimension)
- Fixes issue with medium/source tracking in RSS feed causing the RSS feed to not validate as being valid
- Fixes issue with link source tracking using the wrong delimiter
- Event chart based on eventCount metric (will allow you to see more than page_view events)
- Better compatibility with Pixel Exit styles
Session mediumas dimension option for charts
Session sourceas dimension option for charts
- Added missing phrase,