Delete users

Delete users 1.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Delete users who never made a post after 365 days and other conditions set in the options page.

(Example of Options page)

pic001.jpg

Features:

In addition to the conditions set in the options page, the following conditions will prevent the user account from being deleted:
  • User has logged in within the past 365 days.
  • User is an admin.
  • User is a moderator.
  • User has active user upgrade.
  • User has expired user upgrade.
  • User has XenForo resource manager rating.
  • User has XenForo media gallery content.
Questions and Answers:

Q: When will the cron entry run?
A: 12:00 AM UTC every day.
Author
AndyB
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Delete users v1.9 changes: Check for active user upgrade or expired user upgrade and prevent...
  2. See description

Delete users v1.8 changes: Now checks if XenForo Resource Manager and or XenForo Media Gallery...
  3. See description

Delete users v1.7 changes: Fixed issue where server error occurred if selecting Media content...

Latest reviews

I do find this add-on useful because it runs daily, in the background clearing out old, never used accounts usually associated with spammers trying to get around age limits on accounts, and I don't have to remember to do it.
I love a good addon just as well as any man. But the entire business of deleting accounts is 1000% better and easier via the Batch Update Users built into Xenforo 2. This addon is unnecessary. Nothing against AndyB, I use his other addons and they're great, this one just isn't necessary.
Top Bottom