- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Create a widget and add additional widgets inside and show them as tabs. More in screens below
- create up to 8 tabs and add widgets to preset widget positions
- add an icon for widget tab title
- easy choose between two tab header styles
- show widgets title (useful if you want to have more widgets in the same tab)
- hide tabs to a certain user group with permissions
DEMO on our site
How does it work?
1. Create a widget [cXF] Widgets Tabs and set a position where you would like to show it:
2. Create or add existing widgets and set Display positions for tabs:
3. Go to Options > [cXF] Widget Tabs and enter titles for each tab to show.
4. Go to Style properties > [cXF] Widget Tabs and check additional styling.
< hide tabs to a certain user group with permission >
< demo widgets in tabs >
< demo widgets in tabs in sidebar >
< example of more widgets in the same tab >
< easily change tabs heading style >
< add icons to tab title >
< demo widget tabs on customizexf.com >
- Related resources
This is a cXF Pack B Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack B Membership for: 1-year access to all cXF Pack B Membership Add-ons for XenForo 2 1-year access to all cXF Premium Customizations for XenForo 2 Description: With this...xenforo.com