[cXF] Vertical Navigation

[cXF] Vertical Navigation 1.1.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Visible branding
No
This is a cXF Pack C Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack C Membership for:
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!

Description:
Move default navigation to the left forum side and show it vertically with some extra features.

Check DEMO on our forum

Visit customizeXF.com and choose VertiNav Ext (or click here) or VertiNav Con (or click here) style to see it in action.

Features:
  • option to enable vertical navigation per style in style properties
  • note that vertical navigation will show only on bigger screens (more than wide responsive break point)
  • set the width of the column where vertical navigation is
  • extended style option = main navigation with subnavigation in vertical position
  • condensed style option = only main navigation in a vertical position, subnavigation is in horizontal navigation (where the default XenForo navigation is otherwise)
  • set the logo size and position (left or center)
  • two widget positions in vertical navigation (top and bottom)
  • show New posts button right below the logo
  • show visitor tabs (account | conversations | alerts) in vertical navigation. Note: this will hide visitor tabs from the default navigation
  • show footer (fixed) in vertical navigation with style and language chooser links. Note: this will remove mentioned links from the default footer
  • show forum header if you use the header advertisement position or features from [cXF] Widget Homepage add-on. By default, the header is hidden with this add-on
  • show full or default forum page width
  • option to style the vertical navigation content (background etc.)
  • support for DragonByte eCommerce Cart link in navigation (note: by default this template modification is disabled. To enable it, go to Appearance > Template modifications in the Admin section. Under [cXF] Vertical Navigation find cxf_vertical_navigation - Add DragonByte eCommerce Cart link)

This add-on is compatible with our add-ons, including [cXF] Top Navigation, [cXF] Advanced Footer, [cXF] Horizontal message user info, [cXF] Thread scroll enhancements, [cXF] Staff Menu, [cXF] Widget Homepage and many others.

Screens:

< extended style - main navigation with subnavigation in vertical position >

vn_extended_default.png

< condensed style - only main navigation in a vertical position, subnavigation is in horizontal navigation >

vn_condensed_default.png

< with some options enabled >

vn_options enabled.png
Related resources
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.1.0

bugfix: Style and Language links in footer didn't show right added support for DragonByte...
  2. 1.0.3

bugfix: the Cookies link in the default footer is now visible when Show footer option is enabled
  3. 1.0.2

minor CSS changes

Latest reviews

I'm trying to give a new face to my xenforo, I tried this addon and I find it really very nice. I also had a small problem that didn't depend on this addon and in any case the assistance solved my problem. Really great
BassMan
BassMan
I am glad you like it and it suits your needs. Thank you for your review.
Top Bottom