- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
- CMF Core installed
- Visible branding
This plugin simplfies and improves third-party plugin development in XenForo.
Attention! This addon only for developers and for sandbox forums! Not for production!
- You can use VCS (Version control systems) for your addons because all your addons are located outside XenForo libraries tree, each addon in own folder.
- You can use undocumented XenForo option for template and phrase auto-export with extended features, like storing each language or style in different folders for each addon separately (VCS friendly)
- Install [CMF] Core addon, if not installed yet.
- Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
- Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.
- Edit /library/config.php according to your preferences (explanation here)
- Better english documentation
Full description (why do you need this, examples) and documentation can be found at project's GitHub wiki page.
P.S. Feel free to send pull requests.
- Related resources
- CMF Core