- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- GNU general public license (open source)
- Visible branding
This add-on was mainly created to use on my site with a new style I was creating for it. I have decided to release it to the community for free. I know users have done this before but this one is free and has a decent amount of options. I was using @BassMan paid add-on but decided to make my own new one with better options and make it more user friendly. This add-on also works with 2.0 but if your not using Xenforo 2.1 or higher you will simply need to change the register or login button icon from font awesome 5 to font awesome 4. This can be done by simply going to the register or login button button style property and editing the preset css in the extra box.
- Ability to add title, description text, and image right from style properties
- Ability to make notice full width or partial width right below navigation, directly above forums
- Ability to make a widget out of it to get use out of other available positions
- Ability to of course show logged out users only the notice but also for debugging purposes while setting it up to show admins only
- Ability to show notice on forum home page only.
- Unique option to add an overlay to keep the welcome image from standing out too much. Can choose overlay colors
- Option to choose opacity for image
- Style properties available for custom styling
If you need help setting it up drop me a message.
If you've never installed an add-on please refer to the official Xenforo 2 documentation. This add-on uses no php code except to render the widget template. It's mostly done via template modifications.