Luke F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hey DI,

Letting you know I disabled the proxy add-on you should be able to register. :) Probably explains why very few people have registered.
    hi darkimmortal, when trying to download taigachat, it gives the error "The requested attachment could not be found. ". Is there anywhere else to download it? :)
    A
    Yo bro', I would like to say congratz for your Kotomi addon, it's amazing, I can now use php in pages ! Amazing !!

Just wanted to know if it is safe ? No way of being hacked with this ?

Regards.
    D
    This isn't a XenForo question as much as it is a question about your mumble status list integration. I have built my own, but the channel order changes every time I make a request... how did you solve that?
    A
    Yo bro can I talk to you on Skype plz ?
    I have removed the link, was not aware it was a warez site. Apologies, I was merely providing it as an example encountered in my searches.

Still trying to find Blocks, or figure out how to activate or add this feature. Completely lost. Not new to vBulletin, but I am a total newb to XF and am trying to get my vB installation converted. Not having a chatroom is a stumbling block in doing that at this juncture.
    I've searched endlessly for answers, and cannot get the chat to install. In my searches, I've found that several others are having the same problem. The error I'm getting is "The provided file is not an add-on XML file."

Is taigachat compatible with 1.1? -asking because (redacted, sorry I did not know that was a warez site)

Grateful for any suggestions.
    Luke F
    Luke F
    FYI you have linked to a warez site which is frowned upon to say the least here. But anyway, sounds like you are uploading the xml to the wrong place. It should be imported as a block in the XenPorta Blocks area of the ACP, not installed as an addon.
    Hey, I don't mean to be a nag but how did you go about getting the Mumble info sidebar on Gaming Masters?
    Luke F
    Luke F
    It requires copious amounts of wizardry, may release it sometime but it's quite tied in with other spells right now
    Hello DI, I was wondering if you could share with the community how you resized your avatars on your site. I love having larger avatars and want to setup one of my sites in this manner. Thanks :)
    F
    Dunno if you're getting my PC, but I got no response, I will assume that's a NO :p (hug)
    Hey, can you help me install your Ajax shoutbox? I was following the installation instructions but I can't seem to make it past installing the Add-on in the ACP. All of the files are on my server, though, but no matter what I do it says that the Requested Files cannot be read or the files associated with it cannot be found.
    Just a little problem with Taiga Chat. I remember when I was testing it a while back I got it to be as a tab on the nav bar instead of it on the board index. I can't for the life of me remember how to do that.
    Tempest
    Tempest
    Never mind, that was a totally derp moment on my end. I just don't do any template editing and it'll do what I want it to do. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom