Nick
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi Nick. Am I ever glad I clicked on your link for adminaddict.com! Im always looking for resources for our forum admins and even myself will for sure pass this one along
    Hey Nick, good to see you around here ... What happened with AA? I visit as a guest pretty often, but it's gone placid - very placid. The original members don't even visit anymore - and they don't even visit TAZ or AdEx... Hope to see something being done with it...-Tom
    Nick
    Nick
    Hi Tom,

If you read my conversation with Jonathan (a few messages down on my profile page), I've addressed AA's state of stagnation.

I do believe that I've got something in store for it, though. In due time, some things will be rolled out. :)
    M
    MisterPersonality
    Oh, right! Well, good seeing you. :) I'd love to go to AdminAddict again, I think everything that happened in the past with the members there can be blamed on my level of maturity at that time.
    Oh hi Nick! AdminAddict. :) What happened to the place by the way, it's been a little inactive as of late?
    Nick
    Nick
    Hiya! Yeah, I haven't had much time to nurture it, plus some competitors have sprung up, making it that much more difficult.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it at this point; either find the energy to get it back the way it was, or sell it.

FOr
    Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Ah yes. The webmaster forum niche is fairly overcrowded which I suspect makes it very difficult to succeed, especially with such competition. The good thing is about it though is that most webmasters use more than one webmaster forum.

perhaps you should aim to become the first webmaster forum powered by XF!
    Nick
    Nick
    ^ That's an interesting idea, and may very well be worth pursuing! I'll have to put some thought into that.
    NICK! Yep it's been a while. I dropped out of the forum sphere after I sold my licenses. However this one may tempt me to return. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom