Dismounted
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Over a year since the last published update to XenMoods. That's a long time...
    Shelley
    Shelley
    Is that you asking for some suggestions to expand upon the mood add-on :P Hope all is well with you dismounted. :)
    MOZ
    MOZ
    Can you please provide some assistance though with some little matters regarding XenMoods?
    You unintentionally inspired me to make a suggestion for multi-language syntax highlighting (like you had planned for vB4 - did that ever get made?). Just thought I'd throw that out there :P
    J
    James
    I see. Did you have any inspiration to create this for XF? I can't imagine multi-syntax highlighting is going to be included by default and it'd be best suited as an add-on in my own opinion.
    Dismounted
    Dismounted
    I've got a heap of stuff I'd like to create for XF. Whether they come into reality is another thing.

However, since I already have an existing codebase (which is quite portable, to be honest), it should be relatively painless to move that over to XF, and even more so because the current codebase already utilises OOP.
    J
    James
    Nice work, I look forward to seeing it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom