Kier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hey Kier, can you change my usertitle to "Barefootter"?
    Erik
    Erik
    Lol. You should change it, and include the misspelling. XD
    Kier
    Kier
    Not sure I really want Brandon_R in my exclusive barefoot club to be honest (yes, Hannah_M, of course I know)
    JVCode
    JVCode
    My user title needs changing still Kier, don't forget about me :)
    You are me Goru.
    I'm a "good" but not good as you.
    You knowledge is my goal.
    Great job on XF Kier. :) Purchased my license, Will be upgrading my forums as soon as it goes stable and has the mods I need for it ^__^
    Congrats on such a great well thought out software. If you need any help at all give me a message. I can offer a lot especially with API/IPN stuff for payment processing. Which I see you quickly added a paypal subs thing. Well always here 15+ hours a day :)
    Good morning, Kier! Nice to see you back over here. :)

Congratulations for a splendid job with the release. I wish you and the rest of the trio the very best of luck with XenForo and with kicking IB's behind out of business!
    Yes this is truly an awesome work can´t wait to get my license for one xenForo forum and yes good luck taking down IB
    Great work Kier. Have already purchased a license just to support your hard work even I didn't need it right now :)

(Plus wanted to take advantage of the promotion)
    Keep up the great work guys. Spreading the word to anyone that listens. Hope to grab another license before the 24 hrs is up tonight.
    Hey Kier why is only a Day offer, not like a week or so, most people get their wages on a friday and this may put me off it, as its a bit steep atm for me if the price goes to $140 for a beta version with no support tickets etc.
    Kier, congrats on releasing the BETA version. You might've been through terrible stress over the last two days, but I am glad you guys made it through.
    I still didn't get my copy but the reviews are great so far and mods are popping up from every possible corner.
    ...gotta save up for after pre-sale, will be happy to buy XF once I can :). and my personal opinion on the "unforeseen circumstances" is just what a low blow by Internet Bullies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom