Ashley
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey Ashley...wishing you the very best of luck for today and the future. I'm sure you'd be as eager as the rest of the guys for today's release.

Well done! :)
    Congratulations Ashley on a job done brilliantly with the beta. You deserve as much credit as the rest of the team and for that you have our appreciation. :)

I wish you good luck!
    Ashley, thanks for getting xF through after the drama for the last two days. I wish you guys lots of success. The reviews are outstanding and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Hopefully I manage to do it inside the 24-h period :)
    Thanks VERY much Ashley for herding all of the cats (and the wolIBves!), and Congratulations!!! You and the whole team are doing a fantastic job and you are ROCKING THE FORUM WORLD!!!
    Hang in there Ashley, you prolly saw it coming, and prolly know it's typical of deep pocket megacorps to launch phony lawsuits against smaller companies so all capital gets depleted in specious lawsuits. Also that intimidation of your customers is prolly actionable on your part as you know. Even at vB site all but VERY few are AGAINST vB on this. See you in the XF store!
    Just dropping in to say i think the pricing for XF is perfectly pitched. Now if you turn around and tell me you had nothing to do with that i'm going to look really stupid xD
    Kier
    Kier
    Ashley wanted the price to be $1400, but Mike and I stole one of his zeroes and he hasn't noticed yet :D
    Martyn
    Martyn
    thats crazy, if it was in £ it would be way too much, but i think $100 for a lisence is good... i think i may only buy a lisence when an offer is on.....
    Michael Dance
    Michael Dance
    Lol at Kier ;) i think that price is most reasonable as the software is Fantastic :)
    Ahhh, an appreciation thread, with a ~few~ posts. Touched I am.
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Isn't that "Touched am I"?
    Besides, I am "touched" :P (not saying anything about being mentally challenged or anything.
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Yoda - that is an ageist thing, right?
    Kier
    Kier
    No, it's a word ordering thing ;)
    New resolution - use ! less.
    Reactions: EQnoble
    Ashley
    Ashley
    A man of few words, nothing more than that.
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    mama always told me to watch the quiet ones...
    also clutter is a waste (my vice)
    modesty is key but only in moderation.. ;-)
    just a bit of flow for your ebb
    Vincent
    Vincent
    Ah, I thought it was something like in the code :P (!if ...)
    Note to self - not everyone is entitled to your opinion!
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    hey question: can i be entitled to see an expansion on that thought Note to self - not everyone is entitled to your opinion! not that i don't get it... It would just be rewarding to read your expanded thoughts on that.
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Heh! Now that would only lead to trouble;)
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    Only to someone who thinks they are above guiding principles... but I respect that answer and it's honesty but HAH i was entitled to your opinion about your entitlement of opinion SCORE +1
    If there is one deal to be had, how many deal breakers are possible?
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Thank you for your answers. I think 1 deal breaker and the deal is off, right!
    Just a small feedback: most of your your posts are very well written and balanced, even on tough topics. Being a business man myself I know how hard this is to achieve in discussion with customers. I think you actually make an outstanding job in this regard.
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Very nice of you to say, thank you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom