Kier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Just wanted to congratulate you, Mike and Ashley on this release. Just installed it and enjoying the magic at work. Now I kinda know what Apple fanboys must feel like *lol*.
    Have a great... uh, night, and I wish you guys the best of luck with the IB thing.
    Please let us (the customers) know if we can do anything. I'm sure you know we stand behind you guys 100%.
    Mate, most of the VBulletin Fans know you and Mike made VBulletin the best, and have developed your own software, we are all behind you and IB can go and suck on my b**** if they think they will win this.
    Why am I not surprised at this move by IB?
    You're probably well aware that this is a common tactic by deep pocket megacorps when they are threatened by somebody actually producing something of VALUE... they try to bankrupt you in legal expenses.
    IB BLINKED...
    See you in the XF Store!
    Reactions: Michael Dance
    Cip
    Cip
    If they haven't yet they for sure are about to.
    Michael Dance
    Michael Dance
    agreed, the only problem i have with XenForo is a day offer not any longer, we dont get support with the beta and its not stable but i would have to pay the full price on friday, maybe im not the only one. If it does go back up, ill just upgrade to a suite on VB as i want to try that and thats much cheaper to upgrade than buy a XenForo licence and it if its the normal price.
    Cip
    Cip
    Well, I upgraded from 3.x straight into a suite and I really wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be.
    Don't give up!
    If you have doubts - relocate the project to Russia, here you'll get total support. The name of the project might be any.
    They won't get your job, we are not in Euro legislation.
    I've got a software shop to distribute anything you want within Russia and CIS.
    2,000 posts and 3,856 likes. In two months. Crazy!
    F
    Floris
    "You like this." 3,857. :D
    But yeah, having an average of 1000 posts per month; crazy :)
    I can't imagine doing that .. that's like .. slowing down, not sure I can do that :D
    Max
    Max
    Most likes for any member i guess :D
    Dan
    Dan
    I think this goes to show that you have a GREAT grasp on what your customers want. Everyone is on the same page. Congrats!
    Kier, how about bringing the "like,comment" tab closer to "report" instead of the extreme right position? Just like in facebook. You know people are so used to facebook these days :)
    Reactions: Tj Loveric
    X
    x_Stricken_x
    Not only that, but if their closer - a user doesn't have to look all the way to the right of the page to comment on a post, or like it.
    Kier, nice setup you guys have over here. I just finally managed to make my way over to check things out. I will be browsing around to check out the features of the forums, but everything looks clean so far. Kudos for developing a new platform for people to utilize on their sites. :-)
    Hi Kier, Does posting comments here in personal profile increases our post count like in forums? I hope i will get an answer when i check my account after posting this.
    Reactions: nenon
    3rd AnGle
    3rd AnGle
    Got the answer. No it does not. Heh, then what about likes? Just wondering.
    Kier
    Kier
    Likes count, but profile posts don't contribute to your message count, although initially they did.

There is some internal debate as to whether they should or not, it's probably worth an official poll into the matter.
    3rd AnGle
    3rd AnGle
    Thanks for the reply Kier.
    I think profile post should not count as it is deemed to be personal and not for the public.

I can't wait to get my hands on this software... waiting eagerly. ..very very very eagerly... All thanks to you K & M
    Hi Kier,

Wouldn't it make more sense in instances of liked post where it says 'and 1 other person likes...' just to say who the last person is?

For example:
    Kier, Brandon_R, Zachariah Boren and 1 other person like this.

Why not just say
    Kier, Brandon_R, Zachariah Boren and Derek Ivey like this.

And once a 5th person likes it go to the other format.
    C
    Coby
    If there was six, it'd still list 5 names plus one more under your system...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom