Jaxel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Your cat is so adorable :)
    Jaxel
    Jaxel
    He is... he's also a scaredy cat. I have friends over all the time and most of them dont even know I have a cat.
    el canadiano
    el canadiano
    I would be a crazy cat lady if I was a woman.

Unfortunately I'm not.

Also, I don't (yet) have a cat.
    Hi Jaxel, do you have or know any plugins that would allow deepbot chat points (twitch) to be posted on a xenforo site? I've seen a few xenforo sites do it but I cannot seem to find any plugins for it. I figured you would be the man to ask. Thanks!
    Hi! Can you help me out about extend the Sitemap Generator of XF 1.4?
    Jaxel
    Jaxel
    Sure... post a thread in the dev forum and I will look at it.
    timothy259856
    timothy259856
    Thank for your response, I'm solved it with Content Type Management of Chris D :-)
    Oi Jaxel, how's development going on XP 2.0? I know you check the forums, so could you please reply to this? That'd be great.
    Jake B.
    Jake B.
    There are pages of people asking for just the 'status' of it, and not when t will be released. He won't answer, and you won't get your money back.. Just use WidgetFramework, it's better than anything @Jaxel would release anyways. Your money was used for video games and his 'business trip' for the job he "doesn't have".
    Jake B.
    Jake B.
    If there was anything to xenporta 2.0 other than it just being a ploy to get $5k from the community, he wouldn't have posted in every thread on this community EXCEPT the one he stole $5k from (I'm talking before it was closed obviously).
    Jake B.
    Jake B.
    I think most of us expected the final product to be released by now and hopefully a full product will be released by December. I hope the 'beta' stage doesn't start in December because that would be a real slap in the face for us investors.
    Jake B.
    Jake B.
    You can do that with WidgetFramework as well using the 'recent threads' widget.
    Enguerran A
    Enguerran A
    It may be true but I don't need more than what XP currently provide me or will provide me with the next update
    Business Coach
    Business Coach
    most of us humans have to justify our decisions...rather than admit making a bad one, we will go down fighting on a ship that is clearly already sunk...
    Hi there! Could you please post an update about the development of XenPorta?
    TheBigK
    TheBigK
    Would really appreciate your response :-)
    Jaxel, while I haven't given up hope that you are working on XenPorta, can we get some sort of confirmation? I sent $100+ your way and I want to know if you are actually going to go through with it.
    Hey, where can we make suggestions for XenPorta 2.0 since the thread was closed?
    PhantomOfNyx
    PhantomOfNyx
    @Sheldon you wrote about being able to access the beta boards for Xenporta 2.0
    and I wondered how you got that access ( I pledged 100 USD )

And I haven't seen a shadow of an email or any news for a while.
    I know this is a subject that have been beaten to death, and you're not involved in it so I apologize for bothering you about it, but I really would like some answers.
    FredC
    FredC
    Is there really a Demo/Beta Board for XenPorta?
    Enguerran A
    Enguerran A
    not for now
    Daniel Hood
    Daniel Hood
    He probably hasn't noticed this. Have faith, v2 will still be out... some time. Lol
    Bastian
    Bastian
    No offense but putting money into something that doesn't exist yet is pretty risky. I would never give money to someone who's policy is "money first then I work". there is a reason why you get your salary at the end of the month and not at the beginning. You don't pay for an unfinished car either now do you?
    Business Coach
    Business Coach
    Bastian -you are right, except for the car portion. unless you buy one off the lot, you usually have to wait 3 -6 months for your custom car to get to you (here in the states anyway)

The difference is you are buying from someone with a good reputation. Jax has never had good communication or service so...
    Hey Jaxel - I am about to make a payment for your XenPort - Do you help to remove the brand name or advise?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom