alfan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh why... Oh why diden´t I change to xenForo 2 years ago when I first thought of it. This is so much better for my community and me!
    Just discovered that a smiley can have several text replacements... it may be a small thing, but really useful.
    You do interesting posts meow! So where are you and your site?
    alfan
    alfan
    Thanks :) I would like to keep those details to my self, so I can post here freely without thinking on my business and sites or competition ;)
    Morgain
    Morgain
    Respected.
    Dont understand why other forum software havent adopted following feature and Like functionality. Simple & usefull should go before complex
    alfan
    alfan
    Just saw this note from 2010.... In 2013 vbulletin now finally have likes and a way to folow people in vb5.. But oh my... they failed miserably in the impleamentation. Notifications are a mess (not userfriendly at all), subscriptions (their version of following) is terrible, likes are okay but different (oh and you cant see the likes you have been given)
    wow been looking around, and just love this forumsoftware. Its just sooooooo user friendly and intuitive
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom