It was back porting as I updated my CMM to 8.5.12 about 1 hour ago.Some people have PHP7.4, which is waiting for @eva2000 backporting, so I've taken their sites offline.
It was back porting as I updated my CMM to 8.5.12 about 1 hour ago.Some people have PHP7.4, which is waiting for @eva2000 backporting, so I've taken their sites offline.
He's still working on it I think, as I keep seeing GIT commitsIt was back porting as I updated my CMM to 8.5.12 about 1 hour ago.
21 files changed, 4937 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 patches/php/php7234-cve-2026-109618.patch
create mode 100644 patches/php/php7331-cve-2026-109618.patch
create mode 100644 patches/php/php742-7.4-cve-2026-109618.patch
create mode 100644 patches/php/php80-8.0-cve-2026-109618.patch
create mode 100644 patches/php/php81-8.1-cve-2026-109618.patch
Updated to 650c173 backport PHP 8.2.35 security fixes to PHP 7.2-7.3 EOL in 132.00stable.
Latest commit: 650c173 (2026-10-22)
backport PHP 8.2.35 security fixes to PHP 7.2-7.3 EOL in 132.00stable
This was an hour ago.He's still working on it I think, as I keep seeing GIT commits
Mine's the same but i'm not going that far.My server still hasn't updated my php from 8.3.35 - it says they have mitigations in place disabling php's upload progress tracking. They have an updates page but it hasn't updated since 7.30pm It's making me slightly nervous, so I've taken the site offline at the Cloudflare side by just blocking the site with a notice page. Is that enough?
php83-php-cli-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-common-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-fpm-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-gd-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-gmp-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-intl-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-mbstring-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-mysqlnd-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-pdo-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-pspell-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64
php83-php-xml-8.3.36-1.el8.remi.x86_64

Ta Da https://community.centminmod.com/th...-updates-and-eol-php-7-4-8-1-backports.33134/ !By patching everything as soon as possible. Some tweaking of my own stuff to use Remi repos rather than OS versions as well.
WAF from Cloudflare, cPFence, Imunify360 and still pending Cloudlinux to release the alt-php versions which they are building.
Some people have PHP7.4, which is waiting for @eva2000 backporting, so I've taken their sites offline.
Never-ending commit stream
We run a XenForo 2.2.12 forum on PHP 7.4.33, with numerous add-ons and customizations, behind Cloudflare.Correct it is now on Remi's repo. How you get it installed matters little. If you're running PHP 8.3 then you need PHP 8.3.36.
I stopped reading here. Yes.Does the severity of these vulnerabilities justify switching PHP immediately
I just mention it here for others since the Announcement indicates it isn't available through Remi's repo. It now is.Correct it is now on Remi's repo. How you get it installed matters little. If you're running PHP 8.3 then you need PHP 8.3.36.
Hmm I stayed on an older php version because my linux distro provided a patch for it. Just had to do apt update / apt upgradeWe run a XenForo 2.2.12 forum on PHP 7.4.33, with numerous add-ons and customizations, behind Cloudflare.
Following the PHP2Shell vulnerabilities, our developer recommends switching immediately to PHP 8.2.35, without first checking compatibility with all our add-ons. A test forum works on PHP 8.2, but it does not include our add-ons, so the full setup remains untested.
We had already planned to upgrade to XenForo 2.3, but our schedule is currently tight, and completing that upgrade at short notice would be difficult.
Does the severity of these vulnerabilities justify switching PHP immediately despite the risk of breaking the live forum, or is it reasonable to rely temporarily on Cloudflare’s protections while we complete compatibility testing? What minimum checks would you recommend before proceeding?
First, google how to remove the launchpad ppa for your particular version of ubuntu,
then copy and paste this to a bash script and execute it as admin:
#!/bin/sh
# To add this repository please do:
if [ "$(whoami)" != "root" ]; then
SUDO=sudo
fi
${SUDO} apt-get update
${SUDO} apt-get -y install lsb-release ca-certificates curl
${SUDO} curl -sSLo /tmp/debsuryorg-archive-keyring.deb https://packages.sury.org/debsuryorg-archive-keyring.deb
${SUDO} dpkg -i /tmp/debsuryorg-archive-keyring.deb
${SUDO} sh -c 'echo "deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/debsuryorg-archive-keyring.gpg] https://packages.sury.org/php/ $(lsb_release -sc) main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list'
${SUDO} apt-get update
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.