Hello, im having this issue; my datacenter where i host my forum in my VPS had a energy issue today; and after the last incident my forum went offlane with this message.
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
When i try to get admincp i get this error:
Seems fixed. It was that widget. Thank you guys. I don't use to upgrade my widgets or addons, so it's my bad; but i don't know why it started to happen today and not a month ago when i updated my xenforum or changed my template.
Any idea why today and not before?
How do i solve it?
As far as i can understand what it says, it's related with my widget "last users post" (because it said something about "posts") so basically.. i just desactive it. I don't know if the problem is already fixed; how do i know? Thank you.
Hi, today my forum started to show this error when i tried to enter to it. (it never happened before, and i didn't touch it since my last template instalation that i bought from russ.)
This is the error that it's showing:
An exception occurred: Argument 2 passed to...
1. Mayus are uppercase letters
2. If i dismissed it long time ago, how i can see them again? I mean if i did, maybe a lot of my users did it too. Should i create a new notice instead edit an older with new information?
3. No... it's xenforo default add-on... like this...
Ok, here are my problems:
1) When you create a thread like this, you have to put a title like "Can't edit thread name mayus"; let's say that i wan't to change the "Can't" for "can't" or anything like that. I can not change it; the letter "C" back to be mayus.
2) It's a different problem, now i...
I can not edit thread name mayus or minus, example; if i put "Welcome To ThE ForUm" to a thread as a tittle, and then i want to change it to "Welcome to the forum" it doesn't change. it stay as the first.
Also i can't see some news with the administration account when the user criteria has...