XenSocialize Pro [Paid] [Deleted]

Great. That's what I wanted to hear. The reason for me asking is just that I've recently seen many other people in this thread having various kinds of problems/errors. But maybe that's related to unsupported use of the add-on or user errors?
yes, three out of 35 people having problem suggests that the issues might be caused due to server issues...
hoping everything will be fixed once we release v2.0 :)

New features that has been/will be added on version 2.0:
  • Better configuration and set-up.
  • Board-wide Pre-face and Post-face text.
  • Forum based Pre-face and Post-face text.
  • Better forum management:
    • You can enable/disable twitter per forum basis.
    • You can enable/disable facebook per forum basis.
    • Different Facebook Pages per forum basis. (Post)
  • Better User-group management: you can now select individual user (XenForo's permission system).
  • If selected (by the user), when he/she creates a new thread, an update will be posted on the user's twitter profile (requires Social Network Authentication by guiltar) and/or facebook wall.
  • Notifies users via Facebook if someone replies to the threads they create (and if the user is opted-in) (Post)
  • Cleaner code, uses Zend's Twitter Class.
Since its still under development, features I've missed will be added on request. :)

Great to hear that an update is coming...i have one request, it would be great we can have a option to allow us to post the articles on different FB pages, example: the photography section of my forum get posted to photography page of the facebook. Hope I was able to make my idea clear...Thanks

New features that has been/will be added on version 2.0:
  • Better configuration and set-up.
  • Board-wide Pre-face and Post-face text.
  • Forum based Pre-face and Post-face text.
  • Better forum management:
    • You can enable/disable twitter per forum basis.
    • You can enable/disable facebook per forum basis.
    • Different Facebook Pages per forum basis. (Post)
  • Better User-group management: you can now select individual user (XenForo's permission system).
  • If selected, when a user creates a new thread, an update will be posted on the user's twitter profile (requires Social Network Authentication by guiltar) and/or facebook wall.
  • Cleaner code, uses Zend's Twitter Class.
Since its still under development, features I've missed will be added on request. :)

it'd be nice if users are prompted if they want to post their post or comments in their FB or Twitter wall whenever they make a post

it'd be nice if users are prompted if they want to post their post or comments in their FB or Twitter wall whenever they make a post
I've mentioned 'If selected' :P There will be check boxes... which will only appear if the user has connected their facebook/twitter account.

I've mentioned 'If selected' :p There will be check boxes... which will only appear if the user has connected their facebook/twitter account.
That is for creating "New Thread" if i am not wrong.. i am talking about new post or any post/comment/status updates :D
  • If selected, when a user creates a new thread, an update will be posted on the user's twitter profile (requires Social Network Authentication by guiltar) and/or facebook wall.

Status Updates can be done, but don't you think it'll be a bit cumbersome for posts and comments?
i say let's go all out :D I think this will really help as users tend to feel their comments/opinions are worthy.. and moreover when posting those comments on FB walls it attracts their friends' attention who might come in for his/her support ... human behavior... let's leverage it

Finally Purchased. One quick question. Do I need to remove all files of Previous Free Version or what ?? Didn't find this clarification in Documentation.

Facebook Update not working. Getting this Error while clicking on Please click this link to get an Access Token.

Rjrvt.png

Top Bottom