XenSocialize Pro [Paid] [Deleted]

It still doesn't post threads to my facebook fan page and this hasn't been resolved for a long time now. No luck...

It still doesn't post threads to my facebook fan page and this hasn't been resolved for a long time now. No luck...
We are giving our time on XenSocialize version 2.0 hopefully all the bugs will be resolved :)
But please note that we cant fix anything that is related to Facebook and not the add-on.

We are giving our time on XenSocialize version 2.0 hopefully all the bugs will be resolved :)
But please note that we cant fix anything that is related to Facebook and not the add-on.

10 days ago I posted my last PC message but haven't gotten an anwser, sorry but this had deserved a negative review. I would have appreciated at least the courtesy of a headsup.

10 days ago I posted my last PC message but haven't gotten an anwser, sorry but this had deserved a negative review. I would have appreciated at least the courtesy of a headsup.
No problem, but you said that you'll reply once you do what I asked and I am still waiting ;)

I'm getting this erros since yesterday:

Code:
Undefined index: access_token

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in xenCODE/Socialize/Helper/Facebook.php at line 178
    xenCODE_Socialize_Helper_Facebook::getPageToken() in xenCODE/Socialize/DataWriter/Threads.php at line 37
    xenCODE_Socialize_DataWriter_Threads->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 490
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in TMDb/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 16
    TMDb_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
    Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 89
    Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

That's not what we see: check out the screenshot. Thanks for the update.
View attachment 32821
okay, issue fixed, there was a problem with the configuration of the app... the add-on was doing its job perfectly.
I'm getting this erros since yesterday:

Code:
Undefined index: access_token

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in xenCODE/Socialize/Helper/Facebook.php at line 178
    xenCODE_Socialize_Helper_Facebook::getPageToken() in xenCODE/Socialize/DataWriter/Threads.php at line 37
    xenCODE_Socialize_DataWriter_Threads->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 490
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in TMDb/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 16
    TMDb_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
    Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 89
    Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13
Looking into it... in the meantime, try resetting the access token.

The functions of the add-on works. You just need to disable the add-on when you are importing, and once done, re-enable the add-on.
Great. That's what I wanted to hear. The reason for me asking is just that I've recently seen many other people in this thread having various kinds of problems/errors. But maybe that's related to unsupported use of the add-on or user errors?

Top Bottom