XenForo needs a Lawrence Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its safe to say someone in the administration has read parts of this topic and maybe cannot reply for one reason or another. [/speculation]

For it to reach 12 pages without intervention just scares me.

I'll just chime in real quick to say that I was about ready to pull the trigger on purchasing my first XenForo license, but will no longer be doing so until the concerns in this thread have been addressed. I don't think it would be very smart of me to take the leap while this is on-going. I hope reassurances are made so that I can go ahead and grab a license.

I'll just chime in real quick to say that I was about ready to pull the trigger on purchasing my first XenForo license, but will no longer be doing so until the concerns in this thread have been addressed. I don't think it would be very smart of me to take the leap while this is on-going. I hope reassurances are made so that I can go ahead and grab a license.

Harelin, from a business perspective, I definitely can sympathize. However from an emotional perspective, you might as well purchase :). The XenForo community is continuing to provide support and from what I've observed there are no significant delays from Kier or Mike answering support tickets. All in all, I do not see any significant risks you'd be undertaking by purchasing a license.

Several of us have multiple licenses. I myself have three. We've all made an investment into XenForo's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom