XenForo 1.3 General Discussion & Feedback

The most up to date and accurate information about add-on compatibility should be available from the resource threads.

A list as you're requesting is difficult to maintain accurately. The information is best given by the add on developer and its users in the place it is most relevant.
^^ This. I've found 2 issues so far with add-ons, and have posted in the discussion thread for those add-ons, so the author can be made aware.

The most up to date and accurate information about add-on compatibility should be available from the resource threads.

A list as you're requesting is difficult to maintain accurately. The information is best given by the add on developer and its users in the place it is most relevant.

• developer knows what addons are affected by the upgrade, specifically ones being incorporated into the core
  • users know what issues needed to be resolved after upgrading their sites

If you are running SSL on your site, how is the image and link proxy working for you so far?

Hi,
just to give my feedback, i've installed 1.3 in my production site, without errors and i'm currently running this adds

Add-on Install & Upgrade1.1.0
Alexa Enhancer by xenCODE1.0.0 Beta
Are You A Human?4.0
Developer Kit1.1
Enable Debug From Admin Home1.1a
GoodForNothing Four Oh! Four2.1.0
GoodForNothing Url Redirector1.0.3
New User Notification System2.1
Nodes As Tabs1.2.2
Post Message Regex Replacer1.0.0
Toggle ME2.2.5
User Self Delete1.0.2
XenForo Resource Manager1.1.1
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)1.6.0
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Sitemap)1.0.2
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)1.2.2
[bd] Medal1.4.3d
[bd] Rotating Ads1.6.2
[bd] Widget Framework2.4.6d
[Iversia] FAQ Manager2.2.1

Site: https://www.miuiportugal.pt/forum/

Thanks

If you say it doesn't work, you'll need to leave it enabled so we can see what's happening and actually debug it...

Nice to see people running 1.3 in production - shows how much faith people have in XF and MAK :)

I've upgraded our forum and only 6 templates need to be looked at.

Has anyone else noticed that when creating a new forum and clicking on 'select all' for prefixes there is a delay? (Safari doesn't like it at all and hangs - but that might just be my copy of it playing up).

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom