Woot! Pricing and Release info :D

Kim

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/beta-release-date-and-pricing.3876/

Oh yeah baby!
ohyeah.gif

Sounds like a good deal for me. I am going to be using this for my community forum for a software I'm developing with a friend. This will give a great opportunity to get used to this software!

XenFans is having a service to convert from vB 4 to XenForo 1 or from IPB to XenForo 1.

cool. if i fail in my own trials, i would hire XenFans. i hope the prices are not going to be steep. if XenFans can manage vbseo > vb > XF links as well, it would be great.

A question for developers... Would Twitter be supported as an authentication mode at launch of Beta1?

Updated: Looks like I am having a bad day. Fixed the typos!

Time to start moving extra cash to my slush account for some October purchases.

Now if only we could convince the guys to offer a trade-in discount for IPB & vB licenses. :D

I've been sat at home for the past fortnight after recovering from a small op, constantly looking for an announcement about the eta and today is my first day back at work and I missed it, blast it.

What's worse is I was told to be off another couple of weeks at least and I decided I'd had enough sitting around home all day and took it upon myself to come back today so I can't even blame the NHS for missing it.

Top Bottom