Where is 1.1?

1.2 won't take as long as 1.1. It was important that 1.1 hit the most requested features following 1.0, but now we are a little more free to work less rigidly.
thx for the info!
Really nice to hear this:)

Hmmm...could it be coming tomorrow to celebrate the one-year anniversary of 1.0.0's release? *continues to speculate and change his predictions until they're right* :P

I would prefer more releases with less new features.

Waiting for 1.1 takes IMO really long:(
A year is long? :cautious:

I like having a yearly release. Less than that would drive me a bit mad having to constantly upgrade at a faster pace, personally.

apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - i'm a complete xenforo noob; only purchased it recently and just getting a feel for it now :sneaky:

will 1.1 be drastically different - e.g. in the way it handles customisation/formatting/etc? the reason i ask is, i'm thinking of getting a professional designer in to really make my forum shine.. if he completely redesigns the place (new logo, major CSS changes, etc.), will some of his work "break" once i upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.1? would i be better off just waiting until 1.1 is release & i'm fully updated before i let him loose on the place?

apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - i'm a complete xenforo noob; only purchased it recently and just getting a feel for it now :sneaky:

will 1.1 be drastically different - e.g. in the way it handles customisation/formatting/etc? the reason i ask is, i'm thinking of getting a professional designer in to really make my forum shine.. if he completely redesigns the place (new logo, major CSS changes, etc.), will some of his work "break" once i upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.1? would i be better off just waiting until 1.1 is release & i'm fully updated before i let him loose on the place?

No, the style properties and template system is still used as it should be. Though it might be ideal to wait for 1.1 so you don't have to redo all your custom styles in 1.1.

You would be better waiting for 1.1 before getting a custom skin done, that or get them to support the skin through major upgrade changes.

Wait for 1.1 its different and you need a lot of editing. Especially if you are working on something special

Top Bottom