Where is 1.1?

So... any news on what Kier did speak about yesterday?

For a con' about forums it is astounding how so little information is actually available online (heck, they never even got around to updating their agenda page, still says "A final version of this agenda will be announced shortly.").

So... any news on what Kier did speak about yesterday?

For a con' about forums it is astounding how so little information is actually available online (heck, they never even got around to updating their agenda page, still says "A final version of this agenda will be announced shortly.").

Yea, I saw a few tweets from people which cited a couple of interesting quotes, but nothing profound. I waited to see if anyone on twitter referenced XF, but nothing. One person did mention a group of competitors on a panel together and were engaged in "banter", but I wasn't quite sure who was on the panels. ForumCon's site is pretty useless. I work for a company that puts together trade shows and events...if I ever built a web site like that for them I would have been fired on the spot...

Kier's photo on the ForumCon site is a perfect advert for the XenForo brand and experience.

All the other photos are very business like and set in professional seeming environments. Kier on the other hand looks like he's hanging out on the beach!!

Does not mean he was able to attend.
Could or could not mean many different things. Doesn't change the question though as to what he did speak about (whether it was in person, by Skype, hologram, astral projection, or teletype).

Top Bottom