Where is 1.1?

I dont think anyone is asking for anything to be rushed. Just when to expect it (and what to expect)

One downside for not knowing exactly when - is Styles and Add-Ons are being held up for 1.1 - so for the last month or so its been rather stale here.

Although members, style developers and addon authors are all waiting for 1.1 alike, I believe it's a wait of anticipation instead. :)

Don't worry tomorrow is the release day ;) assuming ForumCon EVENT !

I am not worried...I never was...why don't you read some of my posts and listen to the tone I use when addressing people....you don't get it...your sig says that YOU are the one that is worried and to me seems that you are throwing a tantrum and want people to follow by your lead...or else why would you make those letters so damn big and a different color.

MY point is YOU ARE MAKING SURE EVERYONE WHO SEES A POST OF YOURS SEES THOSE GOD AWFUL OVERSIZED LETTERS WHICH I INTERPRET AS YOU DOWN TALKING THIS PLACE

I will tell you like this...I am going to get my niece ready to go back to her mother...if that is still in your sig when I am done, you will be the first person I add to my ignored list...if you don't plan on changing that I will just congratulate you now on being the first member of that exclusive club which I planned on not using..even for people I straight-up don't like.

Guys just be patient, more we are waiting more the 1.1 will be fix and won't be hacked :) It's not VB here the work is a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom