Where is 1.1?

DD; I agree that M/K could do this just fine on their own, especially as they understand each other and know what is expected and how things are done. A third one in the pool will lower their work load in the long haul perhaps, but it requires training and overview, etc. I am sure as the company grows they eventually are forced to review that position. Anyway, it's not up to us. What is up to us is the involvement as a customer to help others; be it with answering sales/support questions if we so desire, or be it with releasing add-ons / customizations / resources, free or not. What I personally rather see than competition between paid developers is partnership. Work together, share code snippets to get things achieved and work on projects together to use strengths from all parties involved. I am confident that would lead to better products.
I wouldn't be surprised (if/when) XF are looking for developers that they look straight here at the add-on community (namely ragtek/jaxel), as add-on developers are already familiar with the structure and standards.

Are we there yet? ;)

simpsons_are-we-there-yet1.jpg

Rumor has it the 1.1 package was available for download for a few minutes just a moment ago :D

todo list will be finished tomorrow...
girlfriend is warned that i'll not come to bed till tomorrow, the new lenny album is running, schnitzel & red bull are ready, so where is it?
badteeth.gif

It's a good thing Kier has upgraded the server. 90+ members all downloading the same thing, at the same time will be a nice little server test....not to mention bandwidth.

Top Bottom