Resource icon

vBulletin Big Board Importer [vBulletin 3 + vBulletin 4] [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy ($150.00)
Does this importer import friends and ignores in one go? The stock importer does that which is mighty annoying for if you do not want to import friends as followers.

I've always considered that a bug/flaw in xenforo, as a friend does not equal a follower. Therefore I do not want to import friends as followers. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Yeah I know. Its just that the stock importer does intertwine these. So I thought I would ask before buying.

I am half way done checking for 1.2 compatibility. I have found a couple things so far, such as the xf_user.is_staff column which is new to 1.2

i have some errors.

Make Selection [1-9]: 1

exporting posts...
postsAn unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

and

Make Selection [1-9]: 2

exporting users...
user & user authenticateAn unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Mysqli prepare error: SELECT command denied to user 'sss_fodddro'@'231-174-238-213.ip.ideal.net' for table 'user' -->

Last edited:
That really doesn't make sense to me. Could you add the parts of the default importer to also import blogs and user albums to this one? Because when I'm going to pay $150 for this I really want to be able to do the import in one go, as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

I mean, this is just common sense... selling an importer that doesn't import everything that the default, free one does AND then some is really... odd to say the least.

Yes, I was confused by this too - I have some 2k blog entries and about the same in Albuns that my users simply couldn't afford to lose. They would take a "convert to threads" solution, but not a "it's lost".

For me, that's a impeditive for buying.

Top Bottom