Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
still the same error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'xf_template_map.template_final' at line 1

this happens if I enter:
DROP xf_template_map.template_final:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'xf_template_map.template_final' at line 1
ALTER TABLE xf_template_map DROP columns, columns, columns ADD morecolumns

thanks , but I feel it is quite useless. I am obviously doing something wrong or it just doesn't want to work:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'columns, columns ADD morecolumns' at line 1

thanks , but I feel it is quite useless. I am obviously doing something wrong or it just doesn't want to work:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'columns, columns ADD morecolumns' at line 1
You were supposed to modify it for your need:
ALTER TABLE xf_template_map DROP template_final

I'm receiving this error when trying to disable it:
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Hello, TMS is compatible with xenforo 1.1.5 please ?
The configuration of my addon is not imported with the 1.1.5 for add code in existing template with TMS.

I upgraded to 1.2B4 and didn't uninstall this mod prior to doing so. After I did uninstall, it still shows Template Modifications on the Appearance tab. Anyone else experienced this?

I upgraded to 1.2B4 and didn't uninstall this mod prior to doing so. After I did uninstall, it still shows Template Modifications on the Appearance tab. Anyone else experienced this?
1.2 has a built-in Template Modifications system. You're probably seeing that.

I'm receiving this error when trying to disable it:
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Same here I am having the same issues on my test site. Downloaded the github version but still getting these errors, I have a feeling this will be a messy upgrade.

Can you paste the console error?

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT template.* FROM xf_template_map AS template_map INNER JOIN xf_tem' at line 1
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 232
TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 285
XenForo_Model_Template->getUniqueTemplatesByMapIds() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1323
XenForo_Model_Template->compileMappedTemplatesInStyleTree() in TMS/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 45
TMS_DataWriter_AddOn->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 131
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_getToggleResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 314
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionToggle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxxx/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

I don't understand how migrate my TMS modifications on new Xf's TMS version... Can someone give me some directions on this point? I'm completely lost in space...

I don't understand how migrate my TMS modifications on new Xf's TMS version... Can someone give me some directions on this point? I'm completely lost in space...
What are you using?
Search and Replace?
Then you should create it again one by one thru the built in Template Modification.

Top Bottom