Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
How did you upload the files? You need to drag the js and library directory into your forum root and if your FTP client asks you to merge or overwrite folders, make sure that you choice merge.

You are not supposed to drag the js folder into the remote js folder because you would create a duplicate folder structure /js/js/ and /library/library/. Neither you should drag the TMS folder itself, only its contents.

Once you are done, check that the structure of the js and library folders on your computer match the structure on your remote server.

Снимок экрана 2013-05-26 в 15.27.16.webp

Step 1 => upload files on server.
Step 2 => upload .xml file.
Step 3 => "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.".

You do know you don't upload the upload folder, but rather the contents within it should be uploaded.

If you're still having issues, please send me a pm with log-in details (both admin and ftp) and I will happily install this for you. But I will also install Chris Deeming's add-on which handles automatic installations (so that it will be easier for you)

I am unable to make changes in some templates. I have to save the change, export it, uninstall it, then reinstall it for the changes to show.

I've been digging through this thread for a while and I think I know the answer to this, but I'd like to make sure. If I made a bunch of TMS edits on one style, is there any way to move them all to another style or am I screwed into redoing all of them?

I've been digging through this thread for a while and I think I know the answer to this, but I'd like to make sure. If I made a bunch of TMS mods on one style, is there any way to move them all to another style or am I screwed into redoing all of them?

I believe not, not without going into phpMyAdmin.

That totally sucks... :(

Suggestion for future version - add a function to copy modifications to another style.

Just updated the XF 1.2.0 beta 1 on a closed board running 1.1.5 and TMS caused this error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 395
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/andy/public_html/site/admin.php at line 13

Just updated the XF 1.2.0 beta 1 on a closed board running 1.1.5 and TMS caused this error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 395
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/andy/public_html/site/admin.php at line 13
Cosign got that same error when trying to edit navigation_visitor_tab

Admin Control Panel - 8thos
Server Error

7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/StyleAbstract.php at line 39
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_StyleAbstract->_getTemplateAddEditResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Template.php at line 90
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Template->actionEdit() in TMS/ControllerAdmin/Template.php at line 9
  10. TMS_ControllerAdmin_Template->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /blahblahb/admin.php at line 13

Looks like after you attempt to edit a regular template and fail at it. You can't even go back to your AdminCP Home Page without that error occurring again.

You can click on options and everything else in the sidebar though. Just not yoursite.com/admin.php

Looks like after you attempt to edit a regular template and fail at it. You can't even go back to your AdminCP Home Page without that error occurring again.

You can click on options and everything else in the sidebar though. Just not yoursite.com/admin.php

I'm getting same error. Do you have any add-on or template edit which depends on TMS?

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Add this to your config.php

Disable the add-on.

Then change your config.php back to this

PHP:
#$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This add-on is NOT compatible with XenForo 1.2

Suggest you use test site running 1.1.5 copy your template edits and manually migrate them to 1.2

Note: 1.2 is beta. Should not require support from developers.

Let's also add that it won't be possible to make cohabitated inside the same xml installer a 1.1 addon using TMS with a 1.2 addon using TMC since the xml parent tags in the xml installer are the same but the syntax is different...:confused: :eek: (*)

mendokusai
:cry:
*: need to be confirmed by Guiltar.

Let's also add that it won't be possible to make cohabitated inside the same xml installer a 1.1 addon using TMS with a 1.2 addon using TMC since the xml parent tags in the xml installer are the same but the syntax is different...:confused: :eek: (*)

mendokusai
:cry:
*: need to be confirmed by Guiltar.

Yeah this was quite a large oversight by XF devs, I share your thoughts :P

Best solution would be for XF to change the xml tag before 1.2 final, so that old addons using TMS can continue to do so unmodified and only TMS itself needs tweaked

Top Bottom