Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
Let's also add that it won't be possible to make cohabitated inside the same xml installer a 1.1 addon using TMS with a 1.2 addon using TMC since the xml parent tags in the xml installer are the same but the syntax is different...:confused: :eek: .

Really?
This is a huge oversight by XF devs and should be changed in the next Beta release. Would warrant an immediate beta update.

Got this error when trying to disable:

The following error occurred:
Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Template::compileAndInsertParsedTemplate()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 897
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 421
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Model.php at line 113
  7. XenForo_Model->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/Model/TemplateModification.php at line 14
  8. XenForo_Model_TemplateModification->onAddonActiveSwitch() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 513
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->rebuildAddOnCachesAfterActiveSwitch() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 160
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postSave() in TMS/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 16
  11. TMS_DataWriter_AddOn->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1392
  12. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 131
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_getToggleResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 292
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionToggle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in blahblahadmin.php at line 13

This modification no longer lets me make any changes so I'm uninstalling TMS and any addon that uses it.

I do have some edits saved etc so I'll move them all to the TMC system.

Got this error when trying to disable:

The following error occurred:
Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Template::compileAndInsertParsedTemplate()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 897
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 421
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Model.php at line 113
  7. XenForo_Model->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/Model/TemplateModification.php at line 14
  8. XenForo_Model_TemplateModification->onAddonActiveSwitch() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 513
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->rebuildAddOnCachesAfterActiveSwitch() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 160
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postSave() in TMS/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 16
  11. TMS_DataWriter_AddOn->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1392
  12. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 131
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_getToggleResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 292
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionToggle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in blahblahadmin.php at line 13
Declaration of METHOD_A should be compatible with that of METHOD_B means that the callback signature is different. This is due to changes in methods in XenForo, and is not guiltar's fault.

TMS_Model_Template, find:
Code:
public function compileAndInsertParsedTemplate($templateMapId, $parsedTemplate, $title, $compileStyleId)

Replace with:
Code:
public function compileAndInsertParsedTemplate($templateMapId, $parsedTemplate, $title, $compileStyleId, $doDbWrite = null)

Declaration of METHOD_A should be compatible with that of METHOD_B means that the callback signature is different. This is due to changes in methods in XenForo, and is not guiltar's fault.

TMS_Model_Template, find:
Code:
public function compileAndInsertParsedTemplate($templateMapId, $parsedTemplate, $title, $compileStyleId)

Replace with:
Code:
public function compileAndInsertParsedTemplate($templateMapId, $parsedTemplate, $title, $compileStyleId, $doDbWrite = null)

Did not work.

This is the only addon remain that didn't work on my list of active addons.
Hope, somebody be able to provide a fix before 1.2.0 becomes gold.

I installed it from github, noticed that all my tms modifications were gone, including from the addons, then uninstalled it.

TMS from github works with 1.2 but is not compatible with any other add-ons published here due to an unnecassary xml change in the newest TMS version at github.

Mike changed the xml tag in Beta 2 for a good reason! So you really should stay with the old xml tag, @guiltar .
Otherwise there will be unnecassary confusion with all the existing add-ons using TMS XML.

Oppz. I cannot assign multiple Template Modification into a single addon?
If I remember, TMS can include multiple modification on a single addon.

I got this error when adding more modification:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT template.* FROM xf_template_map AS template_map INNER JOIN xf_t' at line 1

When will this be updated for 1.2 ? I've had to disable it for now, which also means I have to disable other addons.

I know this is boring but I keep getting this error again and again.
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'template_modified'.
I tried with normal version and the one from github with the same effect.

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Install.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Install->_installVersion1() in TMS/Install.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Install::build()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/XXXXXX/forum/admin.php at line 13
I tried this here:
ALTER TABLE xf_template_map
DROP template_final,
DROP template_modifications;

DROP TABLE tms_modification;

This is the response I get:

ALTER TABLE xf_template_map DROP template_final,
DROP template_modifications;

MySQL meldet:

#1091 - Can't DROP 'template_final'; check that column/key exists

Yo need to drop
xf_template_map.template_final,
xf_template_map.template_modifications,
xf_template_map.template_modified,
tms_modification

and reinstall the add-on

this happens if I enter:
DROP xf_template_map.template_final:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'xf_template_map.template_final' at line 1

Top Bottom