sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

For those of you wondering how to resize the Pic Comment thumbnail since it's not available in the Widget for some reason (can you add a thumbnail setting for that in the pic comment widget please? @sonnb ) you can do so in this Template: sonnb_xengallery_widget_comment.css

For instance, I changed 96px to 48px.

Code:
.commentsSidebar li {
    width:100%;
    display: inline-block;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}
.commentsSidebar li a.thumbnail { 
    float: left;
    margin-right: 10px;
    max-height: 48px;
    max-width: 48px;
    overflow: hidden;
}
.commentsSidebar li a.thumbnail img {
    max-width: 48px;
}
.commentsSidebar .userTitle {
    color: #969696;
    margin-top: 5px;
}
.commentsSidebar .userTitle > a
{
    font-weight: bold;
}

This is do works only with widget framwork addon?

Yeah. In the resource description it says " Widget (Widget Frameworks) is ready for comments, photos and albums."

There are no blocks for Xenporta currently.

This is not good. Will be ok IF in xenGallery will be your own widgets.

I do not use this hack and never be used by me. Very hardcoding and wrong hack. It's my opinion.

Tested it again and still no EXIF data in the "Original" view or download.

That's good in my case, but may be a problem with others who may expect an untampered file. ;-)
I am sure it has because it would be used again when rebuild EXIF information. If we have option to remove EXIF data, when you rebuild photos, if "rebuild EXIF" option checked, all photos with exif would become invalid.

upload_2013-8-19_1-40-21.webp

This would be a workaround but it limits the possibilities.

Even Facebook and all other photo sharing sites strip EXIF out automatically for privacy reasons. Many people do not even know that there is a location data in the photo. If they upload photos taken at their home (most photos are taken there) they unintentionally release their full home location to all people allowed to view their pictures.

If you do not allow downloading the original photo, does this also disallow viewing original photo?

Facebook does not allow you to download original photo (which used to be uploaded), in another hand, they do not support EXIF information. That why we have Original privacy that owner could set who can download his original photo. If you do not allow downloading original photo then viewing original photo would not available as viewable mean copyable.

Last edited:
Hi,
i still have this error when i rebuild photos with exif checked

Code:
Server Error

Division by zero

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Photo.php at line 967
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPhotoExif() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 806
sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Photo.php at line 50
sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Photo->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13

Hi,
i still have this error when i rebuild photos with exif checked

Code:
Server Error

Division by zero

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Photo.php at line 967
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPhotoExif() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 806
sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Photo.php at line 50
sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Photo->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13
This case has been cached in the next updated. This error due to some weird data like: 5/0 instead of 5/1.

Can you add a RSS for "My Albums"

and individual albums?
Individual album already has RSS.
@sonnb 1.1 when will release?
I do not have timeline yet but working on XenGallery day by day.

I have a Verified / VIP usergroup that would benefit greatly from being able to choose Verified as an album permission. Could you please integrate this with Privacy Usergroups by Waindigo or allow us to assign a selected Usergroup view permission in our Gallery Settings?

I have thought about this from beginning. How an user could know which group is existent? Users only care about persons they know. This gallery is for users and our requirement is for admin's gallery because you know which group is existing in forum. So basically, it would not available at current plan.

I have thought about this from beginning. How an user could know which group is existent? Users only care about persons they know. This gallery is for users and our requirement is for admin's gallery because you know which group is existing in forum. So basically, it would not available at current plan.
Ok. I asked Waindigo then he'll do it.

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery with a new update entry:

Changed option page, option for default privacy, bug fixing.

- Changed option layout.
- Added options to allow administrator to set default album/photo's privacy on uploading.
These options would be overridden by user's setting.
- Other minor changes.

- Fixed inline moderation issue on deleting and moving.
- Fixed issue with vB User Album importer
- Catched issues with EXIF rebuild.
- Other minor fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

fine
I think. checkboxes that are not very nice in the photo.
you can do to be able to bring a selected group of the same size?
thank you

Attachments

• 123.webp
    123.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 28
Having tested the most recent version at our own server, we see that EXIF data won't be deleted and "Download Original" does have the EXIF data included.

We see one minor issue at our installation: It is not possible to rotate an image. It rotates in the preview, but nothing changes with the picture in the album after clicking "save". No error message whatsoever, neither in ACPs "Server Error Log" nor in the error_log of our web server.

I can see that the original files in all your folders (s,m,l and o) have been handled because their last change date changes. However the rotation won't be applied.

We run PECL Imagick, most recent version. If we switch to GD, rotating works.

Last edited:
fine
I think. checkboxes that are not very nice in the photo.

It might be little bit ugly if you are viewing on IE. Since they are only available to admin, I would leave them lower priority for future changes.
you can do to be able to bring a selected group of the same size?
The concept of masonry layout is to maintain original ratio, let you view the thumbnails fully (you might miss some parts if crop them). Of course it is possible to make them all same size but the thumbnails would not be good and you would loose the concept.

Having tested the most recent version at our own server, we see that EXIF data won't be deleted and "Download Original" does have the EXIF data included.

We see one minor issue at our installation: It is not possible to rotate an image. It rotates in the preview, but nothing changes with the picture in the album after clicking "save". No error message whatsoever, neither in ACPs "Server Error Log" nor in the error_log of our web server.

I can see that the original files in all your folders (s,m,l and o) have been handled because their last change date changes. However the rotation won't be applied.

We run PECL Imagick, most recent version. If we switch to GD, rotating works.

I would check Imagick integration.

Top Bottom