sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

When trying to view a members only album as a guest, this phrase is showing as only the phrase title:

sonnb_xengallery_only_registered_members_can_perform_this_action

View attachment 54766
I would add this missing phrase.
@sonnb can you add an option that lets us set the album and privacy option for ALL existing albums and photos? I thought I would be able to do it myself in phpmyadmin with a mysql command. I edited an album called Chat Central. The album id is 31. I made sure that "View this album" and "Comment To This Album" was set to "People Following Me" and "Download Original Photos" was set to "Only Me". Once I did so I looked to see what has changed in the database. All I saw was that in sonnb_xengallery_album_view it showed 31 three times. So I looked in sonnb_xengallery_album and saw that column album_privacy is "Binary, do not edit" This obviously goes beyond my expertise so I now know I can't do it through SQL.
Although that never is not a good idea as privacy was set by users and admin is trying to override their settings, I would look at this to see if we could do that in: AdminCP -> Manage Albums.
Will this ever work with Tapatalk...
I have not tested yet but I saw this has been requested here: https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/add-support-for-xen-media-gallery-and-xengallery.19570/

hello,

on my site i have a problem with the small thumbs on the site "Like´s you´ve Received" . All Thumbs are missed theire. What can i do?

I would add this missing phrase.

Although that never is not a good idea as privacy was set by users and admin is trying to override their settings, I would look at this to see if we could do that in: AdminCP -> Manage Albums.

I have not tested yet but I saw this has been requested here: https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/add-support-for-xen-media-gallery-and-xengallery.19570/
Thank you very much that would help a lot. Sometimes members tell me to make their albums private and I tell them to do it themselves but sometimes they can't (no internet) so I have to do it for them. A Manage Albums feature would be good for not only managing all albums at the same time with the scenario I posted earlier, but also for easily managing a member's album in the AdminCP.

Thank you very much that would help a lot. Sometimes members tell me to make their albums private and I tell them to do it themselves but sometimes they can't (no internet) so I have to do it for them. A Manage Albums feature would be good for not only managing all albums at the same time with the scenario I posted earlier, but also for easily managing a member's album in the AdminCP.
Manage Albums feature was there, just need add more buttons.

Hi sonnb,

I would like to add a link from below the user's Forum-Avatar to his photos in Xengallery. I know where to put the code into the XF template, but I do not knnow which URL code I shall put there. I tried

Code:
 <a href="http://www.mysite.com/index.php?gallery/authors/userid={$user.user_id}">My photos</a>

But this ends to a not existing URL. Could you give me a hint what kind of code I need to use instead of

Code:
...index.php?gallery/authors/userid={$user.user_id}

Thanks

Hi

I wanted to check some an issue with another addon regarding the navigation bar and deinstalled in the ACP the xml. It seems that this deleted also all imported photos. But categ0ries are still visible. Would there be any problem if I just do the same import of alle photos again?

Or do I need to delete first all mysql tables of xengallery, install the gallery totally fresh again and do only after this the import?

it will be possible in the future to add the possibility, while posting, to choose and attach (without duplicate them) uploaded pictures on posts?
Without copy and paste every link from the picture page off course.

Hi sonnb,

I would like to add a link from below the user's Forum-Avatar to his photos in Xengallery. I know where to put the code into the XF template, but I do not knnow which URL code I shall put there. I tried

Code:
 <a href="http://www.mysite.com/index.php?gallery/authors/userid={$user.user_id}">My photos</a>

But this ends to a not existing URL. Could you give me a hint what kind of code I need to use instead of

Code:
...index.php?gallery/authors/userid={$user.user_id}

Thanks

Code:
{xen:link gallery/authors, $user}
would work for you

Hi

I wanted to check some an issue with another addon regarding the navigation bar and deinstalled in the ACP the xml. It seems that this deleted also all imported photos. But categ0ries are still visible. Would there be any problem if I just do the same import of alle photos again?

Or do I need to delete first all mysql tables of xengallery, install the gallery totally fresh again and do only after this the import?
You must to delete tables.

it will be possible in the future to add the possibility, while posting, to choose and attach (without duplicate them) uploaded pictures on posts?
Without copy and paste every link from the picture page off course.
Of course, it would have that feature.

Is it okay to delete my xfru user album folders on my server after I've already transferred them over to XenGallery?

Is it okay to drop the useralbums_user and sonnb_xengallery_import_useralbum_1375071096 table?

I love this addon and it works great on my forum. But I was wondering if I could make a small request. Is there any way you can add a feature that will watermark the pictures if you choose to? I have almost 1000 pictures on my website and that would be a huge undertaking to do it by hand.

Greg

Top Bottom