Soft Responsive [Deleted]

Arty, there is also an issue on the right side margin with this, the moment you engage the first trigger point, reducing the sidebar, there is an excessive margin on the right causing horizontal scroll. It lessens on the second trigger, yet still a margin that shouldn't exist, creating horizontal scroll.

Its a bug in that add-on. It incorrectly calculates position of quick reply box because it assumes that all parent elements have static position. Correct way would be ether to check all parent elements for elements with absolute/relative position or insert button as child of body element.

Anyway, workaround for that bug is this: add the following code to extra.css
Code:
.quote_me { top: 100px !important; }

It was showing button over quick reply box in default style when I was testing it. Most likely position is completely messed up in that add-on. All absolutely positioned elements that are supposed to be near some specific element (like that button) should always be direct child elements of body.

I had to use it as -2500px from the top to get it to correctly position at each post, as it should. It shouldn't position on the reply box, but at the post itself that the content is being highlighted.

That depends on where you want to put background. See:
Style Properties -> Content Wrapper
Style Properties -> General -> Body

This really isn't on the skin, but do you know how to add a drop shadow behind the forum?

Also, noticed this problem on Xenporta when using a background through the Content Wrapper. It cuts off the date.

Another problem on Xenporta is the Avatar doesn't cover over the quote,

1r6Gw

Where exactly do you want to put it?

Nvm on the drop shadow. Just need to know why the date is cut off on Xenporta when a BG is added & why the quote covers the avatar in promoted posts.

Also, I'm editing the CSS #QuickSearch to move the search bar off the header, but it's not moving. Is the code somewhere else on this skin?

Edit: Sorry for all the questions lol, should I be posting these on the support forum?

You need to enable xenPorta module. You can do that in admin control panel -> styles -> style properties -> xenporta layout -> enable

You can move search bar to navigation by unchecking option in control panel -> styles -> style properties -> search bar

Before changing any style properties, I recommend creating child style. See this post.
Edit: Sorry for all the questions lol, should I be posting these on the support forum?
You can post them ether here or on my support forum, it doesn't really matter. I reply on both forums as fast as I can.

You need to enable xenPorta module. You can do that in admin control panel -> styles -> style properties -> xenporta layout -> enable

You can move search bar to navigation by unchecking option in control panel -> styles -> style properties -> search bar

Before changing any style properties, I recommend creating child style. See this post.

You can post them ether here or on my support forum, it doesn't really matter. I reply on both forums as fast as I can.

Awesome! I guess I should just use my special eyes on some of that haha.

One thing that is still plaguing is now the quote covers the date & avatar:

1rkr4

Add this to extra.css (it will be fixed in next update):
Code:
#content .recentNews .leftDate .newsDate, #content .recentNews .messageUserBlock { z-index: 2; }

Top Bottom