Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
And with that...

Showcase 1.3.0 RC 1 is now available and currently on sale through the end of July 2013 @ the 1.2.0 price of $39.95.

Full price for 1.3.0 will be $49.95.

Well worth every penny. 1.3.0 has some many nifty features and tons of them as well as many new options. Currently have it installed on my forum and very happy with this substantial upgrade. Excellent work yet again @bobster65 (can't be stated enough). :)

Last edited:
bobster65 updated Showcase with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Release Candidate 1

New/enhanced features and functionality:
  • Fully Responsive
  • 'Find New' integration
  • New Items Count for Nav Tab.
  • Watch Items functionality
  • Enhanced Post as Update/Silent Editing
  • 7 User Criteria for Trophy's, Promotions & Notices
  • New Image Gallery Tab layout
  • Selectable Cover Image for Item
  • Reassign Items
  • Rebuild Showcase Thumbnails
  • Sliders for all Modular Blocks
  • Top Commenters Sidebar Block
  • Recent Commenters Sidebar Block
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Bob, will this still work for XF 1.1.5?

This update makes Showcase add-on much prettier and sexier than before!

Your new image gallery widgets are really cool. Thank you so much. I remember begging for these for weeks. I had given up but I'm really grateful that you ended up making this. How do I center it though instead of everything being aligned to the left?

I tried to register with your site in order to purchase the showcase, but the catcha question was
Which one of these is not an NFL Team? Raiders, Buccaneers, Pirates, Steelers, Browns, Packers, Lions, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets.
I live in the UK and I'm not interested in sport. How do I register?

Sure and I registered. My feedback is supposed to help @bobster65 pick a question that is hard for bots to pass, but easy for humans to pass. That question is a little too 'local' to Americans who know about the NFL. Shouldn't have to find the answer to something in Google to register with a site.
Hope that helps.
Looking forward to using the showcase on AVForums. I think it will be a popular addon.

Last edited:
Is it possible to remove the Showcase menu and have a showcase category within the node list in any position? I.e. specify the parent node and the display order?

Is it possible to remove the Showcase menu and have a showcase category within the node list in any position? I.e. specify the parent node and the display order?

Are you asking about the Category Sidebar block or the Navigation Tab links?

Are you asking about the Category Sidebar block or the Navigation Tab links?
the main navigation tab link at the top. If we have very different showcase categories, then the showcase menu at the top is not particularly appropriate.
I want to encourage my members to use the showcase addon as the main location for their home theater build diaries and information instead of their current threads. In order to do this, the showcase category for home theaters would benefit from being in our home theater construction category node.

the main navigation tab link at the top. If we have very different showcase categories, then the showcase menu at the top is not particularly appropriate.
I want to encourage my members to use the showcase addon as the main location for their home theater build diaries and information instead of their current threads. In order to do this, the showcase category for home theaters would benefit from being in our home theater construction category node.

Gotcha :) Lemme see if I can come up with something that will work for you.

Top Bottom