Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Is "Creator" a site member or not?

If the "Creator" is another member, then you can use the "Reassign Item" functionality (in 1.3.0).

If "Creator" is not a member per say, you can create a custom field, make the field a 'self placement' field, edit the item template and place that field where you want it to display.

Come on spill the beans what more goodies have you packed into the next update? :D Joking. Looking forward to the next update Bob. :)

Reactions: Bob
Come on spill the beans what more goodies have you packed into the next update? :D Joking. Looking forward to the next update Bob. :)

All your suggestions made the cut :D If you haven't checked out the implemented suggestions in the past week, you might want to take a peek as I've posted a lot of screens of things like the new gallery tab layout.

It pretty easy to do :) Just inbox me when you need assistance.

Awesome man, thanks a lot!

One more thing, would it be possible to switch where it has the views on the block to something else like Playstation or Xbox depending on what category it's in?

3F0Om.jpg

All your suggestions made the cut :D If you haven't checked out the implemented suggestions in the past week, you might want to take a peek as I've posted a lot of screens of things like the new gallery tab layout.

oooh I know you included alot of them but going to take another looksy right now. As always great work and exceptional (beyond the call of duty) communication you've provided Bob throughout. :)

Awesome man, thanks a lot!

One more thing, would it be possible to switch where it has the views on the block to something else like Playstation or Xbox depending on what category it's in?

3F0Om.jpg

Ya, that would be another easy template edit (even easier if you used the Category image as the display image).

I've been very lucky and have been helping @bobster65 with some Beta testing of the new 1.3 version of Showcase.

This is going to be a fantastic update to an already amazing product. Bob has listened to what we wanted, and has implemented some really cool new features.
  • The ability to re-assign an item, which automatically takes care of the associated discussion thread.
  • Watching an item, and receiving e-mail updates.
  • Totally new layout which looks amazing on my site
  • New image gallery with different layouts
  • Ability to set a new cover item
  • Integration with the new editor (colours, smilies, text formatting etc)
  • Trophies
  • New Widgets!
  • Better admin navigation
This will be amazing on @Shelley and @Kim 's sites!

A few screen shots from my upgraded dev version

cover_image.webp

garage_1.3.webp

garage_widget.webp

image_gallery.webp

new_garage_items.webp

watched_garage_items.webp

I've been very lucky and have been helping @bobster65 with some Beta testing of the new 1.3 version of Showcase.

This is going to be a fantastic update to an already amazing product. Bob has listened to what we wanted, and has implemented some really cool new features.
  • The ability to re-assign an item, which automatically takes care of the associated discussion thread.
  • Watching an item, and receiving e-mail updates.
  • Totally new layout which looks amazing on my site
  • New image gallery with different layouts
  • Ability to set a new cover item
  • Integration with the new editor (colours, smilies, text formatting etc)
  • Trophies
  • New Widgets!
  • Better admin navigation
This will be amazing on @Shelley and @Kim 's sites!

A few screen shots from my upgraded dev version

View attachment 51826

View attachment 51827

View attachment 51828

View attachment 51829

View attachment 51830

View attachment 51831

Looking fantastic @MattW :thumbsup: Cannot wait to get some new showcase on my site and tinker with it. :D

Can't see any reason why it won't be released this week.

Great to hear Bob. :) I'll wait then to re-style the showcase areas then as I'm going to give this a major design revamp on my site so definitely looking forward to this. I'm still amazed how well it held up with 1.2, I almost expected it to break but still, it came through and is usable on 1.2 Rc1.

@bobster65 just wanted you to know how awesome this update is. It has seriously turned into what I "wanted" when I was brainstorming for MyRockNation. You seriously should be charging about $99 for this.

It's great to see this addon develop so nicely - really glad I got it.

Those screen shots from MattW are impressive and the functionality of the current version is amazing already so 1.3.0 is going to be a cracker! Well done (y)

Looks fantastic and cant wait to start using it! Fantastic work! Everyone should be buying bobsters products. They are top notch!

Top Bottom