[RAID101.com] Member List Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Trivial problem really :)

Open template member_list_sort

after:
Code:
<xen:title>{xen:phrase registered_members}{xen:helper pagenumber, $page}</xen:title>
<xen:h1>{xen:phrase registered_members}</xen:h1>

add:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

at bottom of the template add:
Code:
<xen:else />
This content is visible to members only.
</xen:if>

Done ;)

No addon necessary.
Thanks!

i need any template edit ? no sort options avaible on member list (default skin)
Nope, no template edits are required.

Is there a way to add the following please:

1. View top posters of the MONTH/YEAR - like top 10
2. Top Post Ratings of the MONTH/ (from this addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/ )

?
Sorry, but the required is absolutely different in respect to what this addon performs.

Forgot to mention: NEW! There is a new option to allow Administrators and Moderators to view all members (Override filtering)

Hi MOZ, firstly, GREAT add-on!
Bought this quite a while ago and adds functionality to my forums that really should have been there from the start (as e'one else has said too!).

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I'm wondering whether it'd be easy to customise the search/sort criteria?
Specifically, a while back we installed an add-on called 'Mandatory Location', and thus all of our Members now have data in their Location field ... I'd REALLY love to be able to display that, and have the members sorted by Location.

Is that possible?

Hi Moz,

I've noticed one issue. When you hover over or open up the drop downs, the text next to the arrow turns to white. Is this meant to happen?:

issuewithmemberlistmanagerhover.webp

How can it be fixed?

Hi MOZ, firstly, GREAT add-on!
Bought this quite a while ago and adds functionality to my forums that really should have been there from the start (as e'one else has said too!).

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I'm wondering whether it'd be easy to customise the search/sort criteria?
Specifically, a while back we installed an add-on called 'Mandatory Location', and thus all of our Members now have data in their Location field ... I'd REALLY love to be able to display that, and have the members sorted by Location.

Is that possible?
This can be done, so you want alphabetical sorting for the location as a criteria?

Hi Moz,

I've noticed one issue. When you hover over or open up the drop downs, the text next to the arrow turns to white. Is this meant to happen?:

View attachment 39091

How can it be fixed?
can you point out the issue, I don't see it :/

This can be done, so you want alphabetical sorting for the location as a criteria?
Sure do!!! (y)

What I'll need to do also (which I'm prepared to do manually) is pop into the mySQL db and manually update all of the incorrectly spelt, or abbreviated Locations, to be consistent, e.g. change 'Perf' and 'Perth WA' and 'Perth, WA, Australia' all to 'Perth' ... so that the display of Locations looks cleaner. Obviously if there was an enhancement available to your addon to allow for that, that'd be AWESOME, but imagine that'd be a fair amount more coding?

Also, here's my phase2 plan, more FYI as again I assume it'd be way too much coding to do for me ... but I'd LOVE to have a 'Location cloud' , similar to the XenMedia (by 8wayrun.com) addon uses for the media keyword/metatag cloud! How kewl would it be to have the cloud/rotating globe effect showing the locations of all of your members! :D

Excellent idea, why not post it in the addon request section?

One thing you could look to do is have auto-suggestions for the location, as soon as thhe user sttarts typing they get a list of possible matching locations pulled from the unique entries in the DB.

Cleaning up names is a tedious task. :P

Excellent idea, why not post it in the addon request section?
Good idea!
Tbh I've only just starting using these XenForo Community forums in earnst ... didn't realise how awesome they were, and how responsive you guys are!
Being in IT, but not being a programmer or having any experience with php/css etc, you don't know how confused I've been getting trying to teach myself enough to do this stuff myself ... but I'll defs throw an Addon request onto the forums because I'm sure someone could do what I've suggested in a matter of minutes :oops:
One thing you could look to do is have auto-suggestions for the location, as soon as thhe user sttarts typing they get a list of possible matching locations pulled from the unique entries in the DB.
You know I thought the exact same thing as I was typing my last reply to you! Another one to add to the Addon requestion section hahah.

can you point out the issue, I don't see it :/

The text next to ascending in my screenshot above goes white when you trigger the drop down menu or hover over it.

Just what I was looking for, was annoyed this could not be done be default! Such a basic function!
The link "Sort Member List developed by MOZ@RAID101.com" referes back to a page this is 404! Could you please update it or remove that. Cheers

MOZ, I'd be willing to chip in quite a bit for Post Ratings (as in get you a license for it) if you could get it sortable as well... Not sure anyone else will help, but I'd figure something out.

-edit

Also, maybe Chris Deeming's Count Member Profile Views?
That has been on the back burner since ever (Post Ratings):P. I do have a license, so no issues there. What I have planned is sortable by sum of positive, negative and neutral ratings? What do you think?
Also looking to incorporate Chris Deeming's Count Member Profile Views as well as [Ice] Shop and hopefully XenTorneo. :)

Just what I was looking for, was annoyed this could not be done be default! Such a basic function!
The link "Sort Member List developed by MOZ@RAID101.com" referes back to a page this is 404! Could you please update it or remove that. Cheers
Will be fixed in the next version

Top Bottom