[RAID101.com] Member List Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Tried on a fresh installation :

X0kkn.png

zt3JX.png

And like you see, nothing is showed. Or I've missed something to configure ?

(PHP Version 5.4.4-2)

is it possible to sort the member-list by avatar-image available?

Meaning: showing members with avatar-image first in the list of members.

Generally speaking, is it possible to show members who have uploaded an avatar-image to show up above members who have not uploaded an avatar-image?

Tried on a fresh installation :

X0kkn.png

zt3JX.png

And like you see, nothing is showed. Or I've missed something to configure ?

(PHP Version 5.4.4-2)
I see. I am wondering if the PHP 5.4 is the issue.

is it possible to sort the member-list by avatar-image available?

Meaning: showing members with avatar-image first in the list of members.

Generally speaking, is it possible to show members who have uploaded an avatar-image to show up above members who have not uploaded an avatar-image?
For next version (y)

I wuld like to pre-srt the Memberlist like this.
I have read the description but not quite sure if I can do this.

1. Display selected usergroups only on the standard memberlist. (Think this is OK for this addon)
2. Admin only view another memberlist of another usergroup. I saw there can be a selected usergroup memberlist but not sure if it can be admin only view?
With link at top to open this? I guess I could do this sort then copy the URL to make a link in the standard template (only it's your template)

I also purchased your Memberlist addon...
sure would be practical in the admin section -- to be able to filter & view members by selected Usergroups!!!!
I don't need this publicly visible... but in the admin side -- for admins that would receive permission to view the memberlist in such manner!
HOPE! you could add this level of functionality! many many thanks!

2. Admin only view another memberlist of another usergroup. I saw there can be a selected usergroup memberlist but not sure if it can be admin only view?
With link at top to open this? I guess I could do this sort then copy the URL to make a link in the standard template (only it's your template)
2. Didn't get you. Sorry :(.

Thank you.
What I meant was I want an admin only view memberlist of a specific usergroup which is NOT viewable on the standard memberlist.
But I need to frequently view this list as admin. So instead of doing a search every time I want to just click an admin view only link at the top of the standard list.
I assume I can
a) do the search to see this memberlist showing the selected usergroup.
b) copy the URL and put it as a link at the top of the standard memberlist template.
c) put a link at the top of the second memberlist to return to the standard list.

Cannot register on your board:
Server Error

Undefined index: user
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NRE/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 34
  2. NRE_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister() in UserEss/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 68
  3. UserEss_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister() in Ragtek/Invite/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 23
  4. Ragtek_Invite_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/raid101/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Thank you.
What I meant was I want an admin only view memberlist of a specific usergroup which is NOT viewable on the standard memberlist.
But I need to frequently view this list as admin. So instead of doing a search every time I want to just click an admin view only link at the top of the standard list.
I assume I can
a) do the search to see this memberlist showing the selected usergroup.
b) copy the URL and put it as a link at the top of the standard memberlist template.
c) put a link at the top of the second memberlist to return to the standard list.
So you would like a secondary Member List which is viewable only by admins and the vieweable groups can be specified via the AdminCP, correct?

Cannot register on your board:
Server Error

Undefined index: user
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NRE/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 34
  2. NRE_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister() in UserEss/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 68
  3. UserEss_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister() in Ragtek/Invite/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 23
  4. Ragtek_Invite_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/raid101/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Tried registering myself, was able to do so. Can you tell me the steps you took when you got this error.

Tried registering myself, was able to do so. Can you tell me the steps you took when you got this error.

I was successful, the error occurs if i don't specify the full date of birth (like only month and day, without year).

So you would like a secondary Member List which is viewable only by admins and the viewable groups can be specified via the AdminCP, correct?

Yes ... I think.
On one of my boards I have members who pay for services. They should appear on the ordinary memberlist = 4 secondary usergroups.

On one of my boards I have members and sponsors. I want the`members, who have 4 secondary usergroups, to display on the memberlist just like now. No other usergroups show on memberlist.
When members stop being clients I put them in my Archive secondary usergroup. That should never display on memberlist (currently on XF I have to use Banned yuck)
Finally Sponsor members pay the fees on behalf of one or more specific members. Sponsor members must not appear on the memberlist.
But as admin I want to quickly check info about sponsor members. So I thought if I do a search to get the sponsor members list using your addon, I could take that URL and put it top and bottom of the memberlist template, with admin view conditional.

Definitely.

Busy with exams at the moment, once done, I'll try to clear this up ASAP.

This conflicts with Hide Member's List http://xenforo.com/community/threads/hide-member-list-from-guests.15407/

It won't hide the member's list when this addon is enabled. Editing the 'members_list' template does nothing.
Trivial problem really :)

Open template member_list_sort

after:
Code:
<xen:title>{xen:phrase registered_members}{xen:helper pagenumber, $page}</xen:title>
<xen:h1>{xen:phrase registered_members}</xen:h1>

add:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

at bottom of the template add:
Code:
<xen:else />
This content is visible to members only.
</xen:if>

Done ;)

No addon necessary.

Thank you bubbl3 for the prompt reply.

I'm going to incorporate the changes in the next version.

Top Bottom